MERGEDX2: Rumors are Nolan has cleaned out his office. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGEDX2: Rumors are Nolan has cleaned out his office.

doesn't necessarily mean a switch to a 4-3. Case in point, let's say hypothetically Philbin from Green Bay is the guy we want. He's spent the last few years working with some very good defensive assisstans in Green Bay who run a different style 3-4. Most coaches just like bringing in their own guys

bowles was denied to STL so maybe we make him our DC?

Nolan was ready to pack his things last year and wouldve left had Sparano not been brought back. I figured he wouldn't be back in 2012.

Miami Herald's Armando Salguero said today on the Armando & The Amigo Show that rumors are Dolphins DC Mike Nolan has cleaned out his office. Armando cited a source had told him about Nolan cleaning out his office.

The Amigo left the show.

Fine with me.

His defense was so so this year.

Get a new guy in here to make it a top defense again.

@KohneysKorner reported 4 weeks ago that Nolan was gone and believed to be going to Kansas with Charlie Weiss, Nolan has been very unhappy in Miami and from what I am told is a pretty miserable guy

The part I feared in all this coaching change. Nolan is one of the best in the league at what he does. Daboll is going to be good somewhere. We have struggled to have good cordinators as much as we have struggled to have good HC's and Quarterbacks. And I really believe this problem is a general reflection of the entire orginazation. Good HCs are made great by great cordinators and good coaches are ruined by bad ones. If we are ever going to have a great QB through the draft a person to groom him in a good system is a must. If we lose these two cordinators I truly feel that we are in for a bad time unless we get really lucky and find someone to fill their shoes.

Miami Herald's Armando Salguero said today on the Armando & The Amigo Show that rumors are Dolphins DC Mike Nolan has cleaned out his office. Armando cited a source had told him about Nolan cleaning out his office.

I ****ing wish Armando would clean his office out and move on.

The part I feared in all this coaching change. Nolan is one of the best in the league at what he does. Daboll is going to be good somewhere. We have struggled to have good cordinators as much as we have struggled to have good HC's and Quarterbacks. And I really believe this problem is a general reflection of the entire orginazation. Good HCs are made great by great cordinators and good coaches are ruined by bad ones. If we are ever going to have a great QB through the draft a person to groom him in a good system is a must. If we lose these two cordinators I truly feel that we are in for a bad time unless we get really lucky and find someone to fill their shoes.

One of the hardest things to accept when I was at a high level position in a job I used to have was that there is absolutely NOBODY that is irreplaceable.
One day I'm offered the Head Of Security job in Baltimore, a couple of years later I'm out of the industry. There's always shoe fillers. Doesn't matter who you are or what you do.

@KohneysKorner reported 4 weeks ago that Nolan was gone and believed to be going to Kansas with Charlie Weiss, Nolan has been very unhappy in Miami and from what I am told is a pretty miserable guy
if he dont want to be here, dont want him here

One of the hardest things to accept when I was at a high level position in a job I used to have was that there is absolutely NOBODY that is irreplaceable.
One day I'm offered the Head Of Security job in Baltimore, a couple of years later I'm out of the industry. There's always shoe fillers. Doesn't matter who you are or what you do.

Man, ain't that the truth. There's always someone younger that's fresher out of college with some fancier degree. Getting old sucks! LOL!

Seriously, when has Daboll been listed as one of the great coordinators of the NFL? He sucked in CLeveland and he sucked here too, what are you worrying about? Nolan's defense always, and I mean always crumbles under pressure, I say good riddance and lets start with something new. I wish we could get rid of Ireland too, to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom