MERGEDX2: Rumors are Nolan has cleaned out his office. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGEDX2: Rumors are Nolan has cleaned out his office.

Maybe if Fisher is hired he brings his D-line coach in as DC in Miami ... he was in Philly this year as D-Line Coach and they were fantastic in getting to the QB!!!

The first half of the season we would've had him beheaded and dragged through the streets by rabid gators.

Now he's this vital cog.

I know it was hard to watch the our first game beat down against the pats and the their comeback win from 17 to fricking 0 it's not like we beat explosive offensive teams either, we got tebowed as well. we stepped up when we had nothing to loose, and that's not going to win us a chance to the playoffs and even then when we had nothing to loose we still loss.

Maybe if Fisher is hired he brings his D-line coach in as DC in Miami ... he was in Philly this year as D-Line Coach and they were fantastic in getting to the QB!!!

Philly defense was fantastic? Which part of the season? Because they like MIA couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag. That defense with wide 9's is stupid. And something I hope MIA never runs.

Isn't the rule we can't deny an interview to one of our staff by another team if the move is a position of promotion? According to reports, we denied the Rams the right to interview Bowles for their head coaching position. How can we do that when is is only the interim head coach? Maybe we are planning on keeping him as our coach. Or maybe Nolan is leaving and Bowles is going to take over as DC? Just trying to connect the dots, nothing more.

We would give Mullarkey consideration for HC but we won't for Nolan? I swear the idiots in our FO.. we're letting go of one of the best coordinators in the league. ****.

You never know, maybe we'll get someone who teaches to go aggressively after the ball and we won't finish near the bottom of the league in takeaways. What was it ? - a grand total of ONE fumble recovery for our D this season

We are nowhere close to being built the same way. They were great at pass rush, with a allstar secondary, but run D was awful.

this friggen team is getting blown up.

i'll talk to you about contention in 3 years.

Seriously folks 0-7 is/was unforgivable. that includes the o and the d. keeping both or niether the OC/DC bothers me either way.

In a pass happy league we were 25th against the pass. That is an area that has to be cleaned up especially since we see the Pats twice a year. Losing Nolan is not a big loss.

Back
Top Bottom