MERGEDX2: USC LBs Clay Matthews and Brian Cushing test positive for steroids | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGEDX2: USC LBs Clay Matthews and Brian Cushing test positive for steroids

The steroid policy calls for an immediate four game suspension on your first offense, doesn't it? Or is it just a one or two game suspension? Either way, I don't think that's really laughable, because a four game suspension means a quarter of your yearly pay is gone.

The steroid policy calls for an immediate four game suspension on your first offense, doesn't it? Or is it just a one or two game suspension? Either way, I don't think that's really laughable, because a four game suspension means a quarter of your yearly pay is gone.
well compared to a track and field 2 year suspension and lifetime Olympic ban for a first offence coupled with a requirement to pay back any earnings obtained which potentially using a banned substance its fairly lenient

You want to see the difference steroids makes?

clear.gif
I thought that it was already established that this was a hoax due to the fact that the Chargers didn't have a picture of Merriman that season so they stuck his face on a bigger DT that looked kind of like him.

I thought that it was already established that this was a hoax due to the fact that the Chargers didn't have a picture of Merriman that season so they stuck his face on a bigger DT that looked kind of like him.
Yeah I seem to remember them photoshopping his head onto Jamal Williams or something. I think it was on PFT around when JT said Merriman shouldn't win DPOY because of his suspension

I understand that taking roids is cheating but I wouldn't hold it against Matthews or Cushing too much. I would rather see them juicing up than smoking pot. I'm not sure but I think these guys will go on the drug program if they tested positive and I think it would be easier to get the guys to stop the roids rather than pot(maybe this is just me reliving the ricky nightmare though). Either way I hope these rumors are true it would help ensure higher rated players would fall to #25.

If they felt like they had to take Roids in collage just to compete if this story is true.Then how well do you think they can compete in the NFL without Roids?

Also people become physical dependent to roids not pot.

clear.gif

Maybe a hoax but here are three photos each from 05, 06 and 07 (allegedly)

Cushing, Matthews tested positive for steroids

NFL | Cushing, Matthews tested positive for steroids

Rick Serritella, of NFLDraftBible.com, reports Southern California LB Brian Cushing and LB Clay Matthews tested positive for steroids at the NFL Scouting Combine, according to various sources, including one NFL team.

Sorry if this belongs in another thread....but I'm sure this is interesting news for all phins fans. This guys are in our radar, does this change anything?:err:

P.S. Please bring back J.T.

Last edited by a moderator:
It makes an enormous difference...I wouldnt be surprised to see both of them fall out of the first round.

See what happens when you use Roids...you lose your tatoo. Maybe we should tell the Gov't....they just pass a bill using $250,000 to remove the tatoo's from gang members in jail.

This isn't just about them being roidheads or potheads. It is also about their intelligence level and discipline. This is strong evidence that these players are not that smart and also not very disciplined.

And for the roid users, it brings into question how good a player they are without steroids.

We will not draft any roiders. They suck *** after a season or so like Merriman and Boston.

I dont think the Marijuana thing will be nearly as big of a hit as a stroids test....if it turns out to be true.

Back
Top Bottom