***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread*** | Page 115 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donald Duck Money GIF

I use a list of the actual real sports journalists for the larger publications. It's what I use during training camp. Rappaport, Barry, Acho, Schraeger, Dave Hyde, etc.
I was kinda just bustin chops! I don't care one way or another. I know times have changed but I'm stuck in old ways I guess

Ok, this past weekend, some of you may remember seeing my post in one of the pre-merge Fangio threads stating that my cousin is an office employee for the Atlanta Falcons.

On Saturday, he told me that people with the Falcons believed Fangio to Miami was already lined up and would be announced in the next few days. 1 day after I posted it, the Fangio-to-Miami news broke, and well, you know the rest.

There is a member of the Falcons front office that is in the know that my cousin talks with quite often. In the past, he has given my cousin information that always ends up being true. That’s why I felt comfortable coming out with that information.

With that being said, considering what a cluster this situation has become, I talked with my cousin last night to see if he could do any digging. Well, I just got off the phone with him and this is what he had to say:

Fangio is EXTREMELY pissed off at his agent right now. I guess Vic was upfront and told the Dolphins that the numbers were good, but that he needed a few more days to talk to a couple more teams. He said that Fangio and McD are very solid, and that’s why we’ve seen Miami extremely quiet during all of this. He said Miami feels like they have their guy and even if that changes, there are a couple of candidates they are very comfortable with who will jump at the chance to lead the Dolphin D.

He was very adamant about the fact that Miami did nothing wrong in this process. He said that once the numbers were agreed to, Fangio’s agency was a little too eager to pound their chest and get it out there that they just landed the biggest contract ever for a coordinator. He also said that fans would be surprised to find out how often these sorts of problems happen due to agents.

So as I said the last time I posted about this insider info- take it all with a grain of salt. There’s an awful lot of “insiders” on the internet that are talking out of their asses. I do however, feel very solid about the source.

Last edited:
Ok, this past weekend, some of you may remember seeing my post in one of the pre-merge Fangio threads stating that my cousin is an office employee for the Atlanta Falcons.

On Saturday, he told me that people with the Falcons believed Fangio to Miami was already lined up and would be announced in the next few days. 1 day after I posted it, the Fangio-to-Miami news broke, and we’ll, you know the rest.

There is a member of the Falcons front office that is in the know that my cousin talks with quite often. In the past, he has given my cousin information that always ends up being true. That’s why I felt comfortable coming out with that information.

With that being said, considering what a cluster this situation has become, I talked with my cousin last night to see if he good do any digging. Well, I just got off the phone with him and this is what he had to say:

Fangio is EXTREMELY pissed off at his agent right now. I guess Vic was upfront and told the Dolphins that the numbers were good, but that he needed a few more days to talk to a couple more teams. He said that Fangio and McD are very solid, and that’s why we’ve seen Miami extremely quiet during all of this. He said Miami feels like they have their guy and even if that changes, there are a couple of candidates they are very comfortable with who will jump at the chance to lead the Dolphin D.

He was very adamant about the fact that Miami did nothing wrong in this process. He said that once the numbers were agreed to, Fangio’s agency was a little too eager to pound their chest and get it out there that they just landed the biggest contract ever for a coordinator. He also said that fans would be surprised to find out how often these sorts of problems happen due to agents.

So as I said the last time I posted about this insider info- take it all with a grain of salt. There’s an awful lot of “insiders” on the internet that are talking out of their asses. I do however, feel very solid about the source.
Thanks man. Good stuff. Makes sense on why we've been so quiet and I also don't fault the Dolphins for this. This seems to be 100% driven by agents and media

On Saturday, he told me that people with the Falcons believed Fangio to Miami was already lined up and would be announced in the next few days. 1 day after I posted it, the Fangio-to-Miami news broke, and we’ll, you know the rest.

With that being said, considering what a cluster this situation has become, I talked with my cousin last night to see if he good do any digging. Well, I just got off the phone with him and this is what he had to say:

I mean that all checks out in theory.

Gibbs (NCIS) rule #13 ... Never involve lawyers.

On Saturday, he told me that people with the Falcons believed Fangio to Miami was already lined up and would be announced in the next few days. 1 day after I posted it, the Fangio-to-Miami news broke, and well, you know the rest.

But I keep reading it's Ross and Grier's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom