***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread*** | Page 114 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is because of excitement, if Dolphins hire a terrible defensive coordinator, I doubt there would be 100 pages
If they hire a terrible DC after all the discussion concerning Fangio. I agree, it won’t be a 100 page thread complaining about that terrible DC. It will be at least 1000 pages of complaints.

You know it was Beals with the Brady thing right? Yeah, who wants an owner who gives his leadership an open checkbook and even puts $1 billion into the stadium personally plus building a state of the art team HQ. Do you remember Huizenga? I do. I met Wayne a bunch of times. Even watched a couple games in his box. He was a great guy but in terms of owners, he was cash poor and made mistakes just like Ross did.
Yeah and wasn't Waste Management (one of his companies) involved with the Mob? That guy seemed pretty shady to me...except for when he had tears in his eyes after we beat the Ravens with Cam Cameron at the helm.

Yeah and wasn't Waste Management (one of his companies) involved with the Mob? That guy seemed pretty shady to me...except for when he had tears in his eyes after we beat the Ravens with Cam Cameron at the helm.
Wow. He owned the Panthers and owned hotels ( Boca Raton Beach Resort & Club, The Arizona Biltmore, The Registry Naples, Edgewater Beach Resort Naples, and Pier 66 on top of Waste Management and Blockbuster. He made WM the legit company we know it to be now.

Wayne did own Blockbuster Video at one point.

Wayne allowed Jimmy to pick his successor. It was this brain fart IMO that placed the phins in a morass they are still stuck in.

Wow. He owned the Panthers and owned hotels ( Boca Raton Beach Resort & Club, The Arizona Biltmore, The Registry Naples, Edgewater Beach Resort Naples, and Pier 66 on top of Waste Management and Blockbuster. He made WM the legit company we know it to be now.

Garbage & Blockbuster were perfectly complimentary IMO. /s?

My wife and I traveled from Rome to Sicily for 3 weeks several years ago. We tried several pizza’s in different cities along our trip.

Personally I find the pizzas in New York, New Jersey, and Chicago to be better than the pizzas in Italy. Of course I like a lot of sauce and cheese on my pizzas and Italian pizzas seemed light on those ingredients to me.
Yeah, I wasn't a fan of the pizza in Rome or Florence. Pasta on the other hand....

My wife and I traveled from Rome to Sicily for 3 weeks several years ago. We tried several pizza’s in different cities along our trip.

Personally I find the pizzas in New York, New Jersey, and Chicago to be better than the pizzas in Italy. Of course I like a lot of sauce and cheese on my pizzas and Italian pizzas seemed light on those ingredients to me.
Supposedly, Italian restarants hate to make pizzas for American's for that reason. Pizza to them is probably like mac n cheese for us. Anyone can do it. What's the fun in that for a chef?

Hey look! Real current news and info on the topic as opposed to crybaby hyperbolic fatalistic guess work! Who would have thought!?!?!
Wait a minute... you consider twitter a "real" news source? Eff all that. Twitter is a bunch of pukes writing **** just to write it 99% of the time. There ain't even no blue check mark on that account.

Wait a minute... you consider twitter a "real" news source? Eff all that. Twitter is a bunch of pukes writing **** just to write it 99% of the time. There ain't even no blue check mark on that account.
I use a list of the actual real sports journalists for the larger publications. It's what I use during training camp. Rappaport, Barry, Acho, Schraeger, Dave Hyde, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom