***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread*** | Page 113 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it's traditional to not have much sauce, usually even hand crushed plumb or roma tomatoes lightly sugared w/ fresh basil and mozz is the root of most old school pizzas. Of course this is highly debated also because all things pizza seem to be more debated than where Fangio is going to sign! 🤣
talk kiss GIF by South Park

Finheaven is turning into lord of the flies and I’m enjoying it.

Lol yup.

I referenced it would be Dawn of the dead up in here.

Its not pretty.

But atleast, for a while, a thread is not taken over by the Tua Haters and us Tuanon folk battling it out over Tua, when the thread was about if we should trade Ogbah lol.

So, it's a different battle.

I like the scheme, I thought he got us to have an identity with the 0 defense, I thought we were excellent against the run, which is a very big deal, and obvioulsy got decimated by injuries this past year

I thought he should of been given some more time to recover from injuries and continue to evolve what we did better than anyone in the league and continue to develop our identity.
Stopping the run is a huge deal. It means the lesser teams have a hell of a time defeating you. We see all the posts here about the Dolphins struggling against top quarterbacks. Everybody struggles against top quarterbacks. The recent defensive scheme enabled bully ball against teams that otherwise would grind you out via running game, field position, and the occasional protected throw.

If we lose the rush defense then all of a sudden it becomes Any Given Sunday again.

I think Boyer was the best coordinator in Dolphins history who was run out without great logic or extended failure. It makes sense if you've locked up somebody demonstrably superior.

I'm glad I don't follow this stuff. I thought Fangio had signed. I was wondering how there could be 100+ pages on the signing of a new coordinator.

Stopping the run is a huge deal. It means the lesser teams have a hell of a time defeating you. We see all the posts here about the Dolphins struggling against top quarterbacks. Everybody struggles against top quarterbacks. The recent defensive scheme enabled bully ball against teams that otherwise would grind you out via running game, field position, and the occasional protected throw.

If we lose the rush defense then all of a sudden it becomes Any Given Sunday again.

I think Boyer was the best coordinator in Dolphins history who was run out without great logic or extended failure. It makes sense if you've locked up somebody demonstrably superior.

I'm glad I don't follow this stuff. I thought Fangio had signed. I was wondering how there could be 100+ pages on the signing of a new coordinator.
I'm sorry, WHAT?!

But the next owner will be better, right? Let's go get another owner who can learn to be an owner. That sounds like it'll go better. Go check in on David Tepper and see how that's going....
Ross has had 20 years to figure out being an owner. He still hasn’t, he has failed. He tries and is willing to spend money but his ability to identify people to make football decisions is severely lacking.

Wow, just f'ing wow.. This has happened yet again?? I just don't understand why or how this organization is continually stood up or played in an effort to drive a better deal with someone else.

Sorry, guys, but I just don't see another way to read this. Just wow.

Ross has had 20 years to figure out being an owner. He still hasn’t, he has failed. He tries and is willing to spend money but his ability to identify people to make football decisions is severely lacking.
I need to know how your lives all work. Must be some serious knee-jerk decisions that you're constantly trying to fix. He's an owner. Just like any owner they make some good decisions and some bad ones. Chill out already or go root for another team if it's too much for you to handle.

Wow, just f'ing wow.. This has happened yet again?? I just don't understand why or how this organization is continually stood up or played in an effort to drive a better deal with someone else.

Sorry, guys, but I just don't see another way to read this. Just wow.
You don't? The lack of information takes you straight down the negative path? I need to live your life where everyone snaps their ankles getting you good info pronto. Must be nice in fantasyland.

That is because of excitement, if Dolphins hire a terrible defensive coordinator, I doubt there would be 100 pages

Boyer could not script low scoring affairs. He had that deficiency.

My wife and I traveled from Rome to Sicily for 3 weeks several years ago. We tried several pizza’s in different cities along our trip.

Personally I find the pizzas in New York, New Jersey, and Chicago to be better than the pizzas in Italy. Of course I like a lot of sauce and cheese on my pizzas and Italian pizzas seemed light on those ingredients to me.

I can patiently wait and laugh at the lemmings who need Ritalin while the Fangio timeline plays out.

If VF stays in philly fine. If he goes to SF super. I can't fathom him returning to Denver who recently canned him. (w/ Payton or not)

p.s. I am fine w/ Fangio, Desai, or Evergo. Even Wilks intrigues me somewhat. Just getting rid of an overused philosophy will be an upgrade.
Can a get a Hell Yeah for Wade Phillips?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom