***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread*** | Page 111 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would slam the door on him if I were the dolphins. Sounds to me like he gave them the “yeah those would be the terms IF I were to decide to come to Miami, but let me flirt with everyone else before I decide that”. It’s clear that coaching te dolphins isn’t a no brained for him . That leaves a bad taste for me after they’re offering to make him the highest paid coach. I’d rather them hire someone who is really excited to be a part of what they have going.
How do you know Fangio isn't excited? Simply because it's delayed versus the media being irresponsible on Sunday? Anything besides having to wait longer is conjecture AKA guessing. If you want to get butt hurt because you've created a faux reality in your mind go get some.

Exactly I am tired of making excuses for Dumbo. He really needs to sell this team and move along.
You know it was Beals with the Brady thing right? Yeah, who wants an owner who gives his leadership an open checkbook and even puts $1 billion into the stadium personally plus building a state of the art team HQ. Do you remember Huizenga? I do. I met Wayne a bunch of times. Even watched a couple games in his box. He was a great guy but in terms of owners, he was cash poor and made mistakes just like Ross did.

Justin Timberlake Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

You know it was Beals with the Brady thing right? Yeah, who wants an owner who gives his leadership an open checkbook and even puts $1 billion into the stadium personally plus building a state of the art team HQ. Do you remember Huizenga? I do. I met Wayne a bunch of times. Even watched a couple games in his box. He was a great guy but in terms of owners, he was cash poor and made mistakes just like Ross did.
Yup I absolutely do and Beals was Ross's hand placed right hand man who would have been the next owner had their collective hands not been caught in the cookie jar.

So Ross is either involved or incompetent when it comes to football operations. Now when it comes to development of real state, yeah the guy is a savant but he is clearly outmatched on the NFL ownership level.

Yup I absolutely do and Beals was Ross's hand placed right hand man who would have been the next owner had their collective hands not been caught in the cookie jar.

So Ross is either involved or incompetent when it come to football operations. Now when it comes to development of real state, yeah the guy is a savant but he is clearly outmatched on the NFL ownership level.
But the next owner will be better, right? Let's go get another owner who can learn to be an owner. That sounds like it'll go better. Go check in on David Tepper and see how that's going....

How do you know Fangio isn't excited? Simply because it's delayed versus the media being irresponsible on Sunday? Anything besides having to wait longer is conjecture AKA guessing. If you want to get butt hurt because you've created a faux reality in your mind go get some.
Whoa - deep breaths, friend. Everything is going to be ok. You’re right, I’m just guessing based on the multiple credible reports that Fangio himself has said a deal is not done and the also credible reports that he’s talking to other teams. And I’m just offering an opinion. So let’s not go getting “butt hurt” now

Whoa - deep breaths, friend. Everything is going to be ok. You’re right, I’m just guessing based on the multiple credible reports that Fangio himself has said a deal is not done and the also credible reports that he’s talking to other teams. And I’m just offering an opinion. So let’s not go getting “butt hurt” now
Please provide said credible reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom