***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread*** | Page 110 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of news. However, insiders are. now saying he is most loikely headed to SF to be with his Girl-friend who leaves in the Bay Area as well as having a relationship with the SF owner, who dislikes Ross very much
Man this game of telephone gets better every day. Kind of a lack of commas and periods here. Are you saying Fangio has a relationship with Jed or his girlfriend has a relationship with Jed?

This is the guy whos bloviating about the Broncos being in the mix for Fangio. He was obnoxiously wrong about Payton being hired as HC.

I can patiently wait and laugh at the lemmings who need Ritalin while the Fangio timeline plays out.

If VF stays in philly fine. If he goes to SF super. I can't fathom him returning to Denver who recently canned him. (w/ Payton or not)

p.s. I am fine w/ Fangio, Desai, or Evergo. Even Wilks intrigues me somewhat. Just getting rid of an overused philosophy will be an upgrade.

Everything in this thread is speculation. Nobody has all the facts.My point was merely to point out that if money was all that mattered, he would accept the job with Miami. This is just my opinion.
It is just speculation on your part that it would be because of the money? We have no way of knowing how much money they have offered Fangio to come to Miami.
The Broncos have reportedly made Payton the highest paid HC in the NFL. So they could certainly make a larger offer to Fangio than the Dolphins if they want to.

Man this game of telephone gets better every day. Kind of a lack of commas and periods here. Are you saying Fangio has a relationship with Jed or his girlfriend has a relationship with Jed?
Fangio has a relationship with SF owner. His girl-friend also lives and works in Bay Area. Thr owner for the 49ers dislikes Ross dues to a real estate issue in SF area that Ross has poured money into that has taken money from SF Owner. This has turned into a game of chess for these two owners.

Fangio has a relationship with SF owner. His girl-friend also lives and works in Bay Area. Thr owner for the 49ers dislikes Ross dues to a real estate issue in SF area that Ross has poured money into that has taken money from SF Owner. This has turned into a game of chess for these two owners.
Yeah, thats all known, I thought you were insinuating his girlfriend also knew Jed for some reason. That would have a been a new wrinkle. Lol.

Grow up? Yeah they do, the whole ****ing organization. Here is the deal with this bullshit, you now have publicly said (or not said whatever you choose to believe) and are handcuffed to some asshole who presumably allowed his agent (or even his verbal agreement) to influence the organizations ability to hire a candidate.

Every single person who interviewed now knows they are second fiddle to Fangio, you don't think that effects their decision on where they want to take a position?

People acting like this is no big deal aren't very versed at running a business, at least it isn't the way I run mine or the way anyone I know runs theirs. If Sean Desai takes a job with another organization a lot of assholes are going to pucker.
Another gaffe regardless of how it happened. Exhibit 285 as to the poor leadership of Stephen Ross. People make excuses for every mishap we have as a franchise in this department but the bu k stops with him. He’s an unmitigated disaster and liability

Another gaffe regardless of how it happened. Exhibit 285 as to the poor leadership of Stephen Ross. People make excuses for every mishap we have as a franchise in this department but the bu k stops with him. He’s an unmitigated disaster and liability
Do you have any idea how the process works within the organization? Ross is the owner. He has nothing to do with what's happening here. You think them quintupling the highest paid coordinator's salary to say $2mm (guessing though the highest paid coordinator previously was $400K - McDaniels) isn't inside of their purview? it's a multi billion dollar company. They aren't calling up ross for approval for anything south of an unbudgeted $10 million from my experience dealing with big money people.

I’m going to be so smug when Fange signs somewhere no matter where. One of my next two posts will be reposted repeatedly to prove my superior football contacts and knowledge.

I would slam the door on him if I were the dolphins. Sounds to me like he gave them the “yeah those would be the terms IF I were to decide to come to Miami, but let me flirt with everyone else before I decide that”. It’s clear that coaching the dolphins isn’t a no brainer for him . That leaves a bad taste for me after they’re offering to make him the highest paid coordinaor. I’d rather them hire someone who is really excited to be a part of what they have going. That’s part of what makes McDaniel good, is his excitement to be here - despite his little HC experience, and I think we should match that with the assistants.

Exactly I am tired of making excuses for Dumbo. He really needs to sell this team and move along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom