***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread*** | Page 109 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
LET'S QUOTE IT FOR THOSE WHO STILL WANT TO ACT LIKE THE OPPOSITE IS HAPPENING". "Sources in Mobile tell Pro Football Network Insider Tony Pauline that they are confident Fangio will become the new defensive coordinator for the Dolphins sooner rather than later. San Francisco is an option, but everything being talked about at the Senior Bowl points to Fangio signing with the Dolphins – soon. Further, sources tell PFN that the Dolphins’ offer appears to be Fangio’s best one thus far."
Also, for those who aren't aware why Mobile is mentioned. That is where the Senior Bowl is currently being held.

Also, for those who aren't aware why Mobile is mentioned. That is where the Senior Bowl is currently being held.
Put it bold caps. Might have a 50% chance of some of the people were discussing reading it. Maybe we need to make the latest news our signature to ensure the proper level of factual promulgation.

Seems a little simplistic to sum up another persons decisions like that. Couldn't be anything else for him to decide on? Are you assuming all things being equal (monetarily from SF and MIA)?
Everything in this thread is speculation. Nobody has all the facts.My point was merely to point out that if money was all that mattered, he would accept the job with Miami. This is just my opinion.

I thought he did a good job when he had a healthy secondary. My issue with him this year was he never adjusted to the fact he was missing many of the players in the secondary that made the 0 defense effective.

Good coaches adjust to the players they have on the field and Boyer just didn’t do that this past season.
he was comin off an offseason where the front office gave him nothing from an aqusition standpoint..his only addition was channing tindall who couldnt see the field..

he also called all the plays when we were the best dfense in football last year for half of season.

I won’t lose sleep either way I just wanted to get done soon, one way or another. I do think silence from both sides favors us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom