Miami at Louisville | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami at Louisville

Wombat said:
The Big east has done well today.

Rutgers is 3-0

Pittsburgh was up 10-0 on MSU until they went down.

West Virginia killed Maryland that came from the ACC one of the nation's "Best" conferences.

Cincinatti gave OSU a scare in the 1st Quarter and was leading.

:rolleyes: WV is obviously better than Maryland I cant even believe you said that, being a better conference doesnt mean EVERY team is better

Alex44 said:
This is somewhat a down year in terms of powerhouse teams

But I could see Ohio State beating them in the 34 - 17 range

I guess you never saw when Louisville beat a highly ranked Florida st. team a few years ago.

Wombat said:
I guess you never saw when Louisville beat a highly ranked Florida st. team a few years ago.

Key words being a few years ago when they were still sneaking up on teams

MikeO said:
Your leaving cause your a Canes fan who can't take the losing.

Knock L'ville all ya want. You have no clue about college football if you don't think they are Top 10. Seriously, watch some games. Read a newspaper
No, I'm leaving because I can't believe Finheaven made you a columnist. :lol:

I'm not a sore loser - I took the FSU loss like a man, because I respect FSU as a top school.

The Blueprint said:
Yeah, like I hope these people in here aren't actual Louisville fans.

I mean, where are they going? They don't stand a chance against the top teams. :lol:

wow:shakeno:

This is the team Miami can be when the line blocks and Coker isnt doing something crazy....

EDIT: and thats the team we are when we dont block

I won't respond to the personal attack.

But L'ville beating Miami and WV beating Maryland this week alone is a sign of how weak the ACC is.

Didn't Troy almost beat FSU last week in FSU?! I believe they did.

How can you make a case the ACC is good!!???? Seriously, the Big East after today will have two teams ranked in the Top 10, one in the Top 5. The ACC might have FSU at #9 or 10 if that.

MikeO said:
Personal attack? Funny.. you call me a sore loser in your opinion, so I give mine. I have a right to speak my mind without insulting, which I didn't do. If you take that as a personal attack, then that's pretty sad on your part, IMO.

Click the report button if you want. I don't care - it's the internet. :confused:

MikeO said:

But L'ville beating Miami and WV beating Maryland this week alone is a sign of how weak the ACC is.

Didn't Troy almost beat FSU last week in FSU?! I believe they did.

How can you make a case the ACC is good!!???? Seriously, the Big East after today will have two teams ranked in the Top 10, one in the Top 5. The ACC might have FSU at #9 or 10 if that.

Im not the first or last person here to ever say something like that about you

Once again your being Ignorant.

Thats like saying if USC beat Vanderbuilt that the Pac 10 is amazing, a great conference is about more than the top two. Of course you would know nothing about that

Wombat said:

Louisville and WV would be the best team in the ACC this year and it wouldn't even be close.

Not 1 team in the ACC can touch either of them

The Blueprint said:
Personal attack? Funny.. you call me a sore loser in your opinion, so I give mine. I have a right to speak my mind without insulting, which I didn't do. If you take that as a personal attack, then that's pretty sad.

Click the report button. I don't care - it's the internet. :confused:

Think he was talking about what I said :lol:

Alex44 said:
Im not the first or last person here to ever say something like that about you

Once again your being Ignorant.

Thats like saying if USC beat Vanderbuilt that the Pac 10 is amazing, a great conference is about more than the top two. Of course you would know nothing about that

NO, we disagree and are having a conversation..........you resort to personal attacks because you can't challenge my opinion. Whatever.

And the USC-Vandy comparison is not what is being discussed here.

Now your losing to L'ville's back-up QB who is a WALK ON!!!

Yeah, L'ville stinks. Now a walk-on will run it up on ya! LOL

Back
Top Bottom