Miami at Louisville | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami at Louisville

I definitely thought Louisville would win but I thought the Canes would at least keep it close.

BIG SACK!!!!!!!!

Nice to see that Top 10 talent at work........LOL

MikeO said:
L'ville isn't good???????? Do you actually watch college football?

This is a legit Top 10 team that if they beat WV will be in the national championship game

can you imagine them with Bush??? what a crying shame he went down.

cnc66 said:
can you imagine them with Bush??? what a crying shame he went down.

It's unreal.

Now their QB is out for 5 weeks. Bad luck. But they are loaded with talent and they will survive!

As a Big East basketball fan, I'll take the Miami for Louisville swap anyday of the week..

...but to see the Cardinals laying it on Miami as far as football goes is just gravy.

Alex44 said:
Last I checked we werent talking about last year

Why dont you put your money (figuratively) where your mouth is

You think UL is hot ****? If LV or WV go undefeated I will leave FH forever, but If neither does you have to do the same (this includes bowl games)

Unless your to *****

Dumb bet, whoever wins the LV vs WV game has a great chance of going undefeated

Louiville really impressed me today . . . shame about Brohm man . . . really wanna see them at full strength (tho Bush is out) against West Va, that game is gonna be a war.

Is it in Morgantown or in Kentucky?

What a great game! U of L gets the win, but at a high cost (Brohm). Here are a few observations:

1) Yes, Louisville is that good.

2) I can see why all the U fans want Coker's head on a platter. They still have plenty of talent, but that offense is very stale. It's almost like the OC says "We'll run a simple offense and let our superior athletes win games for us", except their athletic superiority is not what it used to be. They made no adjustments at half time to help themselves out. They kept trying to run the ball into U of L's blitz. In the second half they barely took any shots down field, granted Wright had about 2 seconds to throw the ball. Coker got out coached today...

3) U of L's WR Mario Urrutia is a sophomore. He's a first round draft pick waiting to happen. 6'6" 225 lbs, 4.4 speed. He's a beast!

4) U of L's RB George Stripling is fast...

5) If Miami would have swung a RB out into the flat for some swing passes, this would have been a different ball game. Negates the pass rush and there probably wouldn't have been anyone to cover it since 2 out of 3 U of L LB's were siting on Kyle Wright's head...

6) U of L celebrates tonight, but its a tough road ahead without Brohm. U of L will still make it to the WVU game undefeated, but I'm not sure what will happen after that.

Great game between 2 great programs. Good luck to the Miami Hurricanes for the rest of the season, and of course...

GO CARDS!

Motion said:
I definitely thought Louisville would win but I thought the Canes would at least keep it close.

Yeah I thought it would be pretty close. I guess what Nate Harris said before the game is kinda true

Kdawg954 said:
Louiville really impressed me today . . . shame about Brohm man . . . really wanna see them at full strength (tho Bush is out) against West Va, that game is gonna be a war.

Is it in Morgantown or in Kentucky?

Its in Louisville. That's why even without Brohm, Louisville still has a chance.

Back
Top Bottom