Miami better NOT trade for Henson before... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami better NOT trade for Henson before...

How can you say Henson has more talent than Rivers or Ramsey when he has only played 8 (yes only 8) football games since he left high school. Not to mention he was playing baseball for 2 years. Please, this is a no brainer. Im sorry but Rivers who started every game since a freshman, and Ramsey who is a proven NFL talent is a much better crap shoot than Henson

Take that chick off! Any favors given would be painful!

Henson has been sitting on the bench for the past three years how tough is he going to be, his butt might be really tough:lol:

8 games an Henson is the best qb out there he will have to prove it to me before I believe that I just hope it aint with Miami.

Originally posted by nick19991

:eek:what are you talking about Henson is not more talented then either Ramsey or Rivers and besides if Henson got sacked he would break apart

:eek: :confused: :lol:
Why do you think henson is fragile? He has never missed a game, almost took the 2x SB MVP's position as a true freshman. He has played pro sports already and oh yeah does have more physical talent. As a QB physical talent is not everything....but it helps. Henson can make all the throws, has a cannon arm and feathery touch. I like Rivers alot and would not cry if we get him but he cant throw the deep ball well. Thats a problem in our system. He would be best suited for a west coast system. If you want more info as a comparison check link below.
http://www.eastcoastsportsnews.com/

Oh and we can get henson and still have at least one maybe two picks in the first round to get a Killer WR and O lineman. Would you be upset with Henson, Clayton, Carey?? No thats :eek:

Originally posted by Phins34
How can you say Henson has more talent than Rivers or Ramsey when he has only played 8 (yes only 8) football games since he left high school. Not to mention he was playing baseball for 2 years. Please, this is a no brainer. Im sorry but Rivers who started every game since a freshman, and Ramsey who is a proven NFL talent is a much better crap shoot than Henson

They may be safer but the cost is higher. I DID NOT SAY HENSON WAS THE BETTER CHOICE. I said he has the most talent:fire:

check it

again

"I like Rivers alot and would not cry if we get him but he cant throw the deep ball well."

WOW, I can't believe you actually said that. You obviously have never seen him play before. If all you had watched was the Senior Bowl you would realize how rediculous that is. One of Rivers Best Attributes is his Arm Strength along with great accuracy long.

Originally posted by SMadison29
I agree with the original post, we should try to hold off as long as possible until the Ramsey situation is resolved.

http://www.madison.com/wisconsinstatejournal/sports/68404.php

the original post made no sense......

he wants to hold off on Henson until the draft to see if Rivers is still there, and if not then pursue Henson??

HENSON WILL BE TRADED BEFORE THE DRAFT!!

if we wait around to see what happens, we will stuck with Fiedler again......

we need to ACTIVELY pursue Ramsey......he is the one who can step in next year AND be our QB of the future. No one else gives us both of those options. He wold be a MUCH better way to use the 1st rounder than Rivers or Henson.

So, eastcoastsportsnews.com is the all in all top evaluator of talent? because they say so means it must be true. I can start a website and put anything I want on it. I'm talking from seeing all 3 QB's play, which I have. No Question Henson could be great, but there are too many IF's with him. All likelyhood Henson would cost us a first round either this year or next year

Will someone please explain to me why Joe gibbs is actively persuing Brunell if Ramsey is so ready to take a team to the SB?

Originally posted by dreadlockera

:eek: :confused: :lol:
Why do you think henson is fragile? He has never missed a game, almost took the 2x SB MVP's position as a true freshman. He has played pro sports already and oh yeah does have more physical talent. As a QB physical talent is not everything....but it helps. Henson can make all the throws, has a cannon arm and feathery touch. I like Rivers alot and would not cry if we get him but he cant throw the deep ball well. Thats a problem in our system. He would be best suited for a west coast system. If you want more info as a comparison check link below.

Oh and we can get henson and still have at least one maybe two picks in the first round to get a Killer WR and O lineman. Would you be upset with Henson, Clayton, Carey?? No thats :eek:

I'm not saying Henson should not come to MIA but I think Rivers is the better choice for us and it would not hurt us that he can't throw the deep ball because we never could in the first place

I agree. There's no need to hurry anything right now. Henson wouln't even be starting in Miami this year anyway. Why not just wait out the Ramsey situation, and once he demands a trade, make sure we're his team....

Henson doesn't compare to Ramsey right now in my opinion. He's been out of football three years, and needs a grooming period before he can do anything. Ramsey's ready to break out right now!!!.....

PHINZ RULE!!!

:pirate:

I am not Saying Ramsey will take us to the Super Bowl next year, but he can in the future. What he can do next year is win some games for us, if at the very least better than Jay Fiedler. You kill 2 birds with one stone here. A WB for present and future. Let's face it. We are not going to the super bowl next year. If you think we are, then that means that you think Rivers, Henson, or fiedler can get is there, which is impossible. If anything Ramsey offers the best oppurtunity, but it wont happen. We will win games with Ramsey next year, which will setup a Super Bowl run in the next couple of years, which would be the same with Rivers or Henson. Only difference is Jay wouldnt be our QB next year, and I think everyone can agree on that.

Back
Top Bottom