Miami clinches 5th draft pick! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami clinches 5th draft pick!

I watch this number like a hawk , it changes all the time. Still need to hope for a Jags win to be sure, this also increases the value of our 2a. We also wanna hope for a giants win to bring them to 5 wins too, againat that helps our 2nd rounder.

Wins for the Titans and Ravens and Cowboys too help the value of 1b.

Tua could still be in play. There are a couple of teams drafting later than Miami that could trade up, but would any team do that for a quarterback coming off a hip injury? Then again, Tua may not even declare.

I think Andrew Thomas, AJ Espenesa, Derrick Brown, Jeff Okudah or Tua would be the most likely Miami pick.

Think he goes to either Washington or Giants.

If Tua enters I think we gamble on him but for discussion sake I'll throw two names out there.

Jeff Okudah and AJ Epenesa
We are thinking alike. Both of those would be huge upgrades for Miami. Okudah and Howard would be among the best NFL pairings at corner. Epenesa would add a much needed pass rusher with size.

Alot of people are not going to agree with me but, i believe were in a perfect scenario here. Take Tua at 5, sit him all year, let him heal and learn behind fitzy. Use the rest of the pics and FA to address the rest. Get through the 2020 season with fitzy, add more draft talent in 2021 and then hand the reigns to Tua for the 21 season. Win win

Not long ago alot of ppl were saying the 2021 Qbs were better and that we can wait till then. We wont sniff those guys with this staff and a better squad in 2020.

Alot of people are not going to agree with me but, i believe were in a perfect scenario here. Take Tua at 5, sit him all year, let him heal and learn behind fitzy. Use the rest of the pics and FA to address the rest. Get through the 2020 season with fitzy, add more draft talent in 2021 and then hand the reigns to Tua for the 21 season. Win win
I think a lot of people agree with this. I would not have an issue with this if Tua checks out medically.

Back
Top Bottom