Miami Dolphins 2018 Coaching Staff Hires | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins 2018 Coaching Staff Hires

I have a question, and I'm too lazy to look into it so I hope someone did the research.

Has any other BB assistant that left took this many other coaches with him?

Meanwhile, Zach Taylor over in cincy is getting shot down left and right for some of his staff. I am a bit shocked at the quality we have gotten with being so late in the process. I visited the Patriots fan forum, their anxiety of the coaching losses is a good sign.

I have a question, and I'm too lazy to look into it so I hope someone did the research.

Has any other BB assistant that left took this many other coaches with him?
Mangino tried to take a few but this feels different in that Bill seems to be letting it happen. I haven't seen anything like it, but they do have some up and coming coaches in the ranks. His son is supposedly quite the secondary coach.

If anything you should see players improve the first year. Next year is the long haul, but after 8 weeks I want to be able to see some of the young talent play good football. Guys like Charles Harris are not going to get another year to prove they got it. I don't expect us to win much but I want to see individual performance improve week to week. I'll be interested to see that 2nd half of the season
I agree, the most significant improvement tends to be the first year and the biggest jump is usually in the first half of that. But, it's not always as easy for the fans to see those jumps as even after making those jumps they may not be ready for prime time. Look at Xavien Howard, it took him a year and a half to really turn the corner; albeit because of those injuries.

If anything you should see players improve the first year. Next year is the long haul, but after 8 weeks I want to be able to see some of the young talent play good football. Guys like Charles Harris are not going to get another year to prove they got it. I don't expect us to win much but I want to see individual performance improve week to week. I'll be interested to see that 2nd half of the season
It's unrealistic to expect individual performance to improve week to week and still lose. I keep seeing people post it's ok if we lose but I want to see this and that. I got news for ya, it's gonna be ugly so prepare yourselves.

Not sure if we still have Rusty McKinney yet as a quality control coach. Andre Carter went to the Jets with Gase.

I think we are just retaining the 3 mentioned in the beginning of the thread. Im curious to see what Capers decides....

Meanwhile, Zach Taylor over in cincy is getting shot down left and right for some of his staff. I am a bit shocked at the quality we have gotten with being so late in the process. I visited the Patriots fan forum, their anxiety of the coaching losses is a good sign.
As long as they have Bellicheat they'll be fine.

With Dom Capers turning down the Bengals DC job I expect him to join the staff as well in some capacity.

Bit of a change from previous staffs

I know you're just posting a tweet, but I HATE those things. I can correctly say the 97 2018 rookies combined have 97 years experience. I can take Philbin, Fistpump, and a few others and come up with 20+ years of HC experience. I want to see previous success

I know you're just posting a tweet, but I HATE those things. I can correctly say the 97 2018 rookies combined have 97 years experience. I can take Philbin, Fistpump, and a few others and come up with 20+ years of HC experience. I want to see previous success
Did you read the rest of that tweet?
per 19 SB rings; 179 seasons, the staff has made 94 playoff appearances, won 79 division titles & 31 conference championships

Back
Top Bottom