Miami Dolphins’ current view of Tua Tagovailoa and Justin Herbert might surprise you | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins’ current view of Tua Tagovailoa and Justin Herbert might surprise you

Precisely. There is always another Herbert. Hell you can probably get your Herbert in the second round this year by the way of Jake Fromm. Tua's dont come around very often which is why he is still gonna go top 5 after a rare injury. More likely top 3.
I'm really at a loss to understand that analysis. Herbert and Fromm are two diametrically opposite guys, in terms of the skillset they displayed as collegiates.

I'm really at a loss to understand that analysis. Herbert and Fromm are two diametrically opposite guys, in terms of the skillset they displayed as collegiates.

Both are QB prospects you can get in just about any draft. Throw Eason in the mix as well. They are like the Darnold, Rosen and Allen draft. Basically Im saying Herbert isnt anything special. There will be another herbert next year.

Miami already using mando as a puppet
I didn’t even read it. I knew it was a ‘Mando article as soon as I saw the title. I don’t wanna hear about Herbert. Burrow or Tua. That’s it.

what is their goal with this kind of leak?
To lower the obvious demand on an asking price for Tua if teams legitimately think that they'd be ok drafting someone else.

This is smoke screen season to the max so don't believe anything you read from now until the draft. I just wish it was a little more subtle.

Sucks for Miami cause if tua gets that medical clearance all the way thru the pre draft process that price isn’t dropping.

teams aren’t stupid if you go up for a qb you gonna pay a premium price.

agreed. This article just seems like common sense stuff that gets discussed on message boards every day.

we’re worried about how hip and ankles. So is everyone else. No one has seen him move yet

filler piece. Probable attempt to draw attention away from tua. But it’s not gonna work

Tua types are much more rare IMO and he happens to be there at the same time the Fins have more assets than any other team in the last decade. Sure there's the injury, but if he's cleared, you take that shot everytime, the upside is so much bigger than the risk of simply walking out of the 1st round empty handed.
Tua's dont come around very often which is why he is still gonna go top 5 after a rare injury. More likely top 3.

Then the Bengals should draft him #1 overall … if not surely the Redskins will … at least the Lions … of course the Giants ….

If the Dolphins should sell their souls to draft Tua because he is such a rare talent at the most important position in football .... there is no reason he doesn't go #1 ... give me crap about why the other teams won't do it because blah blah blah ... then in the next breath tell me why the Dolphins would be fools not to .... makes perfect sense :rolleyes:

some of you argue out of both sides of your mouths IMO ... can't have it both ways .... If he is the second coming then he will be a Bengal

Then the Bengals should draft him #1 overall … if not surely the Redskins will … at least the Lions … of course the Giants ….

If the Dolphins should sell their souls to draft Tua because he is such a rare talent at the most important position in football .... there is no reason he doesn't go #1 ... give me crap about why the other teams won't do it because blah blah blah ... then in the next breath tell me why the Dolphins would be fools not to .... makes perfect sense :rolleyes:

some of you argue out of both sides of your mouths IMO ... can't have it both ways .... If he is the second coming then he will be a Bengal

Nah I'm not arguing out the side of my mouth. You put words in my mouth. We are gonna have to trade up for Tua. Im completely fine with it. Injuries hurt draft stock. Simple as that. Myles Jack was a top five pick then got injured. Dropped to the second round. Same with the cowboys LB. Tua got injured but the difference in him and the linebackers is that hes not dropping past 5. It worked out for the Jags and Cowboys btw.

You have a point.

If he is such an obvious generational, can't miss talent, why would any team pass on him?

I do not have a rational answer.

Excellent point.

Back
Top Bottom