Miami Dolphins In A Good Mood About State Of The Team -- For No Apparent Reason | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins In A Good Mood About State Of The Team -- For No Apparent Reason

IDK man, I'm watching these other teams scoring TDs with their first team offenses and it is just frustrating.
Gesicki so far has zero catches. Parker last week didn't have a ball thrown his way although he was open. It just seems that we are doing things weird in Miami. I'm both frustrated and confused. Hopefully this third game they come out erase my fears.
Frustrated and confused. Story of being a fan of this team for awhile. It’s unreal how they can’t strike on offense and attack. They had better get that rolling because from the looks of the D they will need to score 25 plus a game to be in it.

The fins "bend but dont break" offense blows.
Enough with the throws behind the LOS.

I know. I've been around long enough to understand preseason means nothing. It absolutely means nothing. Many August posts here have potential to look really stupid, including my own.

But it's impossible to grit teeth and not react, due to that one variable alone, the one you spotlighted. I don't think I'd care if we were completing 30% so far as long as they were aggressively down field and not so much of the same underneath garbage we've endured for years, particularly on third down.

Is there a single preseason stat that correlates with the regular season, offensive or defensive? 3rd down efficiency, red zone efficiency, YPA, etc.?

Back
Top Bottom