Miami Dolphins’ Mike Gesicki Adds 13 Pounds Of Muscle | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins’ Mike Gesicki Adds 13 Pounds Of Muscle

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
AR-190416847.jpg

Mike Gesicki has gained 13 pounds since his rookie season and it wasn’t by eating birthday cake.

“Eat, workout, the natural ways to do it,” said Gesicki, the Dolphins’ tight end.

“I feel like I’m in much better shape than I was at this time last year,” Gesicki said. “I think that’s when I’ll be at my best, when I play fast. I think last year, especially when I got here, the heat took me by surprise and I wasn’t in great conditioning shape. My thing is I need to go run fast and run by people and make plays in the passing game.”

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/20190418/miami-dolphins-mike-gesicki-adds-13-pounds-of-muscle

It's exactly what he needed, it wasn't just bigger players pushing him around last year. Also, good to hear the new coach will use his strengths

Well, 13 pounds of muscle cant hurt.

Why so sarcastic anyway? The kid spent his offseason doing exactly what he needed to do to be more successful, IMO.

I think the sarcasm was directed at our old regime and how they used him and not at Gesicki.

I would like to see him used as a physical WR this year and let guys like Allen and Smythe get dirty.

Well, 13 pounds of muscle cant hurt.

Why so sarcastic anyway? The kid spent his offseason doing exactly what he needed to do to be more successful, IMO.
Why so serious? Relax, you’ll live longer.

He's got a great head on his shoulders and wants to succeed. He was thrown into wood brutal offense with a brutal coaching staff. I find it hard to believe he goes from being a study Penn State to the janitor in Miami. Let's see what he can do this year before we throw in the towel on him.

A couple months from now he'll get busted for performance enhancing drugs.

Cool, his issues are coordination, agility, and fluidity...not much going to help in that area.

Back
Top Bottom