Miami Dolphins’ Mike Gesicki Adds 13 Pounds Of Muscle | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins’ Mike Gesicki Adds 13 Pounds Of Muscle

He was a great pass catcher in college and since we have a mash unit of receivers with the best being on the Smurf side I believe there is room for his talents on this roster if our coaches are smart enough to know how to use it.

You always want to draft a guy who’s best days are ahead of him, not a guy who peaked in college, obviously. Those “men amongst boys” guys don’t usually have much upside once they get with the other men. Sounds like he is doing exactly what he needs to do to be a professional.

Barring some "performance enhancement" supplements it's
pretty hard to believe this kid has added (literally) 13lbs of
MUSCLE in what is effectively 3 months!

That said, I agree the kid definitely could add some strength
and bulk based on the frame he played with as a rookie...

IMO he needs to make his living attacking the D secondary
grabbing the pig as opposed to intimating a traditional in-line TE.

Barring some "performance enhancement" supplements it's
pretty hard to believe this kid has added (literally) 13lbs of
MUSCLE in what is effectively 3 months!

That said, I agree the kid definitely could add some strength
and bulk based on the frame he played with as a rookie...

IMO he needs to make his living attacking the D secondary
grabbing the pig as opposed to intimating a traditional in-line TE.

Well to be fair, he never said he gained 13lbs of muscle, the OP said it. MG clearly didnt gain 13lbs of just muscle. But lets not act like with the best trainers in the world, on a young 23 year old body that isnt maxed out muscle wise, that 13lbs naturally is impossible. Its definitely possible.

Last edited:
Well to be fair, he never said he gained 13lbs of muscle, the OP said it. MG clearly didnt gain 13lbs of just muscle. But lets not act like the best trainers in the world, on a young 23 year old body that isnt maxed out muscle wise, 13lbs naturally is impossible.
Thats nonsense.

I have put on 20 lbs, naturally, on a few occasions, just by working out hard 5 days a week, and eating right.

Well to be fair, he never said he gained 13lbs of muscle, the OP said it. MG clearly didnt gain 13lbs of just muscle. But lets not act like the best trainers in the world, on a young 23 year old body that isnt maxed out muscle wise, 13lbs naturally is impossible.
It's not naturally imoossimple. I worked in gyms at that age and easily made gains like that. Being in your early 20s you're going to get into your man body anyway- lifting and eating well will only add to that filling out.

Now if he said 30lbs I'd bet money he would tear a tendon bc of the steroid use .

He needs to work on his feet......while his in space and verticals are outstanding, he looked like he was running with cement shoes on while running routes. It is crazy as he ran a 4.55 in the 40, but I did not see that during games.

Thats nonsense.

I have put on 20 lbs, naturally, on a few occasions, just by working out hard 5 days a week, and eating right.

Read my message again. My english isnt great. The commas my have thrown you off. I agree with you, its definitely not impossible. I have done it myself as well.

Well to be fair, he never said he gained 13lbs of muscle, the OP said it. MG clearly didnt gain 13lbs of just muscle. But lets not act like with the best trainers in the world, on a young 23 year old body that isnt maxed out muscle wise, that 13lbs naturally is impossible. Its definitely possible.

Never said it wasn't "possible."

My point is the time frame.

Back
Top Bottom