Miami Dolphins name Mike McDaniel as Head Coach | Page 55 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins name Mike McDaniel as Head Coach

I don't know why ppl care what a coach looks like so much. Considering good coaching is often about having a brilliant, strategic mind, nerdy guys might be good coaches from that factor. Plus if we go by appearances, one might think the Patriots were coached by a homeless guy seeing some press conferences sometimes lol
Ill sure enjoy seeing what his wife looks like. He found a Dime! Like a Prime Anne Heche.

It's amazing how much more confidence he projects than Flores ever did.

Agree...I was initially unsure about the hire & wanted a coach with HC experience, but there's no denying there's something intriguing about McDaniel & a very left field hire which I didn't think Ross would make.

Already, he seems to have brought an energy to the organisation & fanbase.

His communication skills seem to be night & day compared to Flores & I have no doubt it will continue onto to the rest of the squad.

I also feel he wants to make his own mark & out of Shanahan's shadow, so I actually wouldn't be surprised if he begins to try even further innovative schemes which maybe Shanahan didn't take on board.

Now lets see if this all translates onto the field on game day & I suspect he may need time for his vision of running a successful football team, much like the Niners gave Shanahan when he first took over.

Back
Top Bottom