Miami Dolphins name Mike McDaniel as Head Coach | Page 59 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins name Mike McDaniel as Head Coach

I don't know what the long term future holds for Mike McDaniel, but if year 1 is any indication, he is going to do well in this league.

I really don't get all the hate for this guy

I don't care for his pressers but the players seem to play hard for him and that's what counts

You never saw (cryin') dick vermeil of eagles and rams fame.

Knuckle draggers are not guranteed winning coaches and mcD HAS this locker room.
I never saw them?? I'm 47 and such an avid sports fan, that I got a degree in sports management lofl.

Dick Vermeil's players loved him, and fought for him. There's a reason he's a HOF coach. Your comment is absurd.

I also agree that MM has the locker room. Where have I stated he doesn't?

This offseason is very exciting due to the fight and will of our team on the field yesterday. The entire league saw it. It's the 1st time in 25 years I've been proud of their playoff loss in the way they battled together. Miami is trending up and its still a destination city.

Agree.....but I can see either Saleh or McDaniel being on each others staffs as time goes on. There is clearly a kinship between them.....

And one full season in, I'm happy with the hire and looking forward to year 2.

I've been hot and cold on him and he's not perfect but he's earned more time.

I hope he takes the next step and matures as a coach.

I can’t wrap my head around the fact that we have an offense with a ton of pre-snap motion….and the play-calling head coach can’t get a play in with enough time to allow the motion to happen.

I can’t wrap my head around the fact that we have an offense with a ton of pre-snap motion….and the play-calling head coach can’t get a play in with enough time to allow the motion to happen.
This will be fix by next year

Need to work on clock management that's for sure

Wasn’t McDaniel asked early in the year about the plays getting in late? I just don’t understand how it never got better.

I actually loved his pressers and watched almost everyone. His answers do sometimes just go on and on though.
I realize it's just his "mannerism", but at times he gives me the impression he's struggling to find the words, or maybe trying to come up with "big" words, when simple and to the point would better serve him.

Back
Top Bottom