Miami Dolphins practice report: New injury issues arise | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins practice report: New injury issues arise

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
If it was not for bad news, we would not have any news at all.:meh

–The Dolphins’ offensive line is a wreck. With Mike Pouncey already very limited and Ted Larsen out long term with a torn biceps, they now have Ja’Wuan James on the sideline. James was held out of the preseason game for what was assumed to be rest, but he’s working on the side at today’s practice.
— On that note, Laremy Tunsil is working for the first time in a week.
http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...hins-practice-report-new-injury-issues-arise/

OK...this isn't as bad as it sounds......excuse me for one minute need to go commit suicide.

Can CVS and WalGreens stop sales of razor blades during the Dolphins pre and regular season?

The older I get and the longer I watch football...it's a miracle anyone stays healthy.

At this point as a Dolphins fan this season is a gigantic question mark. Will they fall apart? Will they rally and make the playoffs? Ultimately for every question raised by an injury or a free agent signing this offseason I've found beer is a spectacular answer.

Back
Top Bottom