Miami Dolphins practice report: New injury issues arise | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins practice report: New injury issues arise

up here its been quiet on the patriots injury front, usually listen to talk radio on the way into and home from work and haven't heard anything of note.

When thinking about getting upset over injuries I remember that even if everyone besides Tannehill was healthy we would still have Jay Cutler who will only be good enough to just barely lose the games that will be the difference between a 10-6 season and a 6-10 season and I realize it doesn't matter anyway. I'm just gonna watch them play this year, not gonna get emotionally involved when my least favorite football player of all time is at the helm of my favorite team.

Ajayi only effected Tannehill? 5 TDs inside 10 in 13 games 4 TDs inside 10 for Moore in 3 starts

Well Ajayi had 6 red zone tds, Williams had 3, drake and Tannehill each had 1. Moore only had 1 red zone td from Ajayi so I'd say 11 to 1 could explain those stats fairly well.

Plus Adam Gase rates Tannehill much higher than Moore. Hell he even brought in Cutler because he knows Moore's limitations. So to sum up, we have a noted QB guru that is being paid millions of dollars that Disagrees with your agenda driven, stats in a vacuum augment. So there's that too.

Last edited:
He supposedly had a foot injury and wanted more comfortable shoes. Is this really an issue for you?

I guess you get it now. btw yes, it's really an issue for me. In 35 years of being a fan, I've never heard of so many injuries in a training camp. I get the hint during games when players wave to the sidelines and limp off the field, but I've never heard of going to the locker to try on "more comfortable shoes."

I guess you get it now. btw yes, it's really an issue for me. In 35 years of being a fan, I've never heard of so many injuries in a training camp. I get the hint during games when players wave to the sidelines and limp off the field, but I've never heard of going to the locker to try on "more comfortable shoes."

that's the day and age of social media for you. I'm sure people limped off the practice field in the 90's and early 2000's too, but nobody ever heard of it.

Back
Top Bottom