Miami Dolphins.......Pretenders or Contenders????? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins.......Pretenders or Contenders?????

Miami Dolphins are Pretenders or Contenders?????

• Pretenders

Votes: 23 16.1%
  • Contenders

Votes: 28 19.6%
  • Up and Coming not there yet

Votes: 92 64.3%

• Total voters
While I accept the Dolphins are probably not in the same category as the Chiefs, Bills, and maybe the Titans right now, there aren’t many teams the Dolphins can’t beat in the AFC at this time. They get an opportunity to go into Tennessee this week and defeat one of the better teams in the league.

If they win, they will prove to many around the league that they are contenders and not pretenders. If they lose they will just show that the 7 game losing streak they had earlier in the year was just too much to overcome to be a playoff team this year.

They are headed in the right direction no matter what happens over the next two weeks. As a long time Dolphin fan it is refreshing to finally see a team that didn’t give up after going 1-7 to begin the season and knowing that their future appears promising, whether they make the playoff this year or not.

They still need to drastically improve the OL and add a top caliber RB. They need to add at least 2 quality WR’s in the off season to complement Waddle. But they have far less holes on this team now than when they started this rebuild after the 2018 season.

ESPN just went over the game last night and with our OL each and every individual called us Pretenders. That there is no way that our OL can hold up the next 2 weeks let alone a playoff run!!!! I am pissed but maybe I have my Rose Colored Dolphins Goggles on. FINSUP!!!!!!!!!
Wait and see - LOL

At best we may make the playoffs.
If we do I would love to see us win 1 game so as fans get that monkey off our back.
More importantly would give experience to this young team and the coaches in preparation for a genuine crack at the SB.
That crack at a Superbowl may be closer than you think - LOL

We will soon see - LOL

The Titans game will tell us a lot. This staff needs to come up with a game plan to hit Tannehill frequently and get him rattled. We all know his pocket presence isn’t his strength. We have the secondary that can handle the challenge that AJ Brown presents. So go on the attack.

Get past the Titans, and Mac Jones on the road in a do or die matchup…does not scare me at all.

The Titans game will tell us a lot. This staff needs to come up with a game plan to hit Tannehill frequently and get him rattled. We all know his pocket presence isn’t his strength. We have the secondary that can handle the challenge that AJ Brown presents. So go on the attack.

Get past the Titans, and Mac Jones on the road in a do or die matchup…does not scare me at all.
I was told the Saints game would tell us a lot.

2min drill?
Not running Duke most of the game?
Still putting in Brisket when not needed?
"Lemming" 2-mi-nute drill.

Whine and complain more vigorously as we win our next two games.

Then we will see some real "Championship" whining - LOL

Back
Top Bottom