Miami Dolphins’ Ryan Tannehill says he’s not tipping off pass plays | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins’ Ryan Tannehill says he’s not tipping off pass plays

Do you think the players are being told to say this or do they truly believe this?

• Yes

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • No

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
Does ryan ever give a dummy go or go go before he does the real ine? I dont think he does. Whats stopping a defense from anticipating the second go and beating our line instantly.

Does ryan ever give a dummy go or go go before he does the real ine? I dont think he does. Whats stopping a defense from anticipating the second go and beating our line instantly.

Yes he does. The defense hasn't budged anytime he did it which clearly proves they aren't jumping on audio cues.

This is such a stupid topic it drops the intelligence of the forums in half. Those claiming it tips anything off are the newly equivalent of "Birthers" or "Truthers" (take your pick depending on your political choice). If this tipped anyone off they would know about it. You people really don't think our staff and defense would realize it right away?
Well how come Tannehill is the only QB in the spotlight for this? How come former Pro Bowl QB and league MVP, Rich Gannon says that it's obvious and laughable? How come Jon Gruden highlighted the John Jerry turning to Pouncey for everyone to see on MNF? The prospect of being equated to a birther/truther is pretty expressive and frankly I don't want to be in that sentence, but if it's a non issue, why is he the only QB who gets attention for this by experts?

Well how come Tannehill is the only QB in the spotlight for this? How come former Pro Bowl QB and league MVP, Rich Gannon says that it's obvious and laughable? How come Jon Gruden highlighted the John Jerry turning to Pouncey for everyone to see on MNF? The prospect of being equated to a birther/truther is pretty expressive and frankly I don't want to be in that sentence, but if it's a non issue, why is he the only QB who gets attention for this by experts?

Jerry looking at Pouncey has nothing to do with the go/go-go thing. Jerry looks at Tannehill and when Tannehill calls for the snap by raising his leg Jerry taps Pouncey or something to tell him to snap it, I'm pretty sure all offenses do something similar. What Gruden was suggesting is we weren't mixing in enough fakes or the defense had a read on Jerry and they could tell if he was faking or if the snap was imminent.

Well, at least an acknowledgment of the perception, whether formally confirmed or denied means it's now part of his and his **** coaches' consciousness - so it can't be a bad thing. PS Fire Zac Taylor

Back
Top Bottom