Miami Dolphins Safety Reshad Jones Voices Frustration Over Altered Role | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Safety Reshad Jones Voices Frustration Over Altered Role

Josh Allen runs for another 100 in the finale they shouldn’t even let Burke clean out his office desk.

I'm curious as to why they preferred kiko to cover Allen in the first buffalo game. Especially in favor of any of our dbs or even Jerome baker?

I'm curious as to why they preferred kiko to cover Allen in the first buffalo game. Especially in favor of any of our dbs or even Jerome baker?

Underestimated Allens top end speed I’d say. Preferred baker for carry coverage ask.

That made sense to start the game but no adjustment all game long. Flip the roles this time

Fans get called out constantly for talking down on the team when they play like ****. Yet, Jones, a paid professional, actually quit on the team (and the fanbase for that matter) and he gets a pass.

Not from me. I took that personally. Don't care the quality of the player -- want him gone. Will heavily root against him when he's gone too.

That was unforgivable for me. Lost all my respect. He was dead to me as a Miami Dolphin from that very moment.

I am pro Minkah/T.J. pairing. That little sample size when Reshad started bleeding and forgot to bring a pad was the best safety play we've had in years.

Jones will only get more expensive as he gets older and less effective. Pretty solid strategy from Tannenbaum and co. At least we get to hear him bitch about it.

The key phrase was once we get a corner somewhere, Minkah goes back to free safety.

Yes!
We have a ton of needs but boundary corner has to be somewhere atop the list. Pair X with someone worthy with McCain in the slot and Minkah/T.J. at safety.

It's going to take multiple off-seasons to fix the non-existent pass rush, so let's at least put together a quality secondary.

We have a ton of needs but boundary corner has to be somewhere atop the list. Pair X with someone worthy with McCain in the slot and Minkah/T.J. at safety.

It's going to take multiple off-seasons to fix the non-existent pass rush, so let's at least put together a quality secondary.
For me it's 1) CB 1a) DE 1aa) DT.

You could almost flip a coin.

I vote we upgrade DC and move away from the 2 SS philosophy...
I'll take the two SS look, but as Big Nickel base defense...Fitz at FS.

I am tired of releasing talented players who can't conform to the regime. I have always felt a great coaching staff adjusts to the talents of the player, not the other way around. I don't want a bunch of "yes men".

The whole coaching staff should be let go and the dumb FO that gave Jones that huge contract.

The whole coaching staff should be let go and the dumb FO that gave Jones that huge contract.
To be fair, we do bitch and moan quite a bit when we let our good players (let alone pro bowlers) go, regardless of how much they get elsewhere.

Not necessarily you, just this community in general.

To be fair, we do bitch and moan quite a bit when we let our good players (let alone pro bowlers) go, regardless of how much they get elsewhere.

Not necessarily you, just this community in general.
I agree on some of the players but we could have kept him without giving DE type of money. He's a good hitter but a HOF guy he is not.

I am tired of releasing talented players who can't conform to the regime. I have always felt a great coaching staff adjusts to the talents of the player, not the other way around. I don't want a bunch of "yes men".

Jones has bitched about something or another every season he's been in the NFL. Usually contract related and how he's being 'disrespected'. I agree with your point but this time it's the player. Now that player is over 30 and regressing before our eyes while counting waaaaay too much against the cap with a contract that (iirc) is about impossible to get out of. Good times.

Back
Top Bottom