Miami Dolphins Scheme Changes Will Be Challenging Says Grier | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Scheme Changes Will Be Challenging Says Grier

I was gonna check Jones out next. Sanders said he’s woeful in the run game. I watched his bowl game looked pretty raw talent to me. But lots of upside.

It’s hard to envision Nelson out the gate being able to line up on the inside shoulder of a tackle with the poa play I see right now.

Two things that I don’t like the athlete looks average especially in range and space play and that height at 6 foot 7 plays against him leverage wise in the run game. So you’d be banking on an average athlete adding another 10 to even 15 lbs to that frame which looks like it’s a little underdeveloped right now and not hard to project but you can’t afford to lose any of the athlete in the process.

I think given this 3rd round would be solid developmental type value to miami. I just don’t think you can line up that kid at 271 right now multiple locations and not pay for it at the poa. Test athlete at the combine im expecting to be very average.

I watched one tape of josh Jackson I will hard pass on that

As it stands right now, After the change in defensive scheme was revealed, once Flores was hired; 2 players stand out as obvious potential draft picks. 1) Christian Wilkins and 2) Byron Murphy. Wilkins gives Miami the versatility to run the defense Flores wants and Murphy fills the CB 2 position that was seriously missing in 2018. Although Sweat would be a nice get, not sure he offers the type of fit Wilkins does. Sweat is more 4-3.

Back
Top Bottom