Miami fans are quickest to jump to conclusions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami fans are quickest to jump to conclusions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fisticuff

hm mmm, peanut butter and crack sandwich
Reaction score
Miami fans are the quickest to judge something before anything takes place. You either hate the move, or love the move. Not many people have the attitude of letting things progress.

Collier is the new OC, and whats happened? A lot of "the organization sucks, and doesn't have a clue" or "anything is better then Turner!" Theres a select few who say "this could be a good move or bad move. I'll wait till i know more about him, before i jump to conclusions."

Quit jumping to conclusions. Let things play out passed a day. The people who're calling the hiring of Collier clueless or dumb, are the same people who'll be on his nuts if he succeeds, and vice versa.

Miami fans are the quickest to sell their MNF tickets to the opposing teams fans!:eek:

Originally posted by Fisticuff
Miami fans are the quickest to judge something before anything takes place. You either hate the move, or love the move. Not many people have the attitude of letting things progress.

Collier is the new OC, and whats happened? A lot of "the organization sucks, and doesn't have a clue" or "anything is better then Turner!" Theres a select few who say "this could be a good move or bad move. I'll wait till i know more about him, before i jump to conclusions."

Quit jumping to conclusions. Let things play out passed a day. The people who're calling the hiring of Collier clueless or dumb, are the same people who'll be on his nuts if he succeeds, and vice versa.

As they might would say in Jersey: Yute.... is folly!!!!:lol:

No, Miami fans are the ones who are the most sick of being let down. We have earned the right to gripe and this organization has done plenty to invoke our scepticisim and frustration.

Don't get righteous on us. It has been too damn long.

Atta-boy, fin-atic, I couldn't have said it better myself.

However, I do think this will work out for the best.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Atta-boy, fin-atic, I couldn't have said it better myself.

However, I do think this will work out for the best.

DolphinDevil, do you think it's appropriate to start comparing Wayne Huizenga and Eddie Jones to "Diamond Joe" Alleva and his golf-buddy cohorts at Duke? Alleva has already let Duke football and baseball become a running joke through his haphazard hirings (well, the Roof hiring wasn't haphazard, but that's what we were left with after Franks destroyed the program) and inability to take out the garbage.

I regret to inform everyone that the Dolphins may sink to that level of Bungle-dom next season if the same script plays out in Miami as it has at Duke.

Originally posted by fin-atic
No, Miami fans are the ones who are the most sick of being let down. We have earned the right to gripe and this organization has done plenty to invoke our scepticisim and frustration.

I think that's it right there, we have just become impatient and we should be. I believe our Frustrations are justified, but im not speaking for everybody, just myself.

Originally posted by BullDurham

DolphinDevil, do you think it's appropriate to start comparing Wayne Huizenga and Eddie Jones to "Diamond Joe" Alleva and his golf-buddy cohorts at Duke? Alleva has already let Duke football and baseball become a running joke through his haphazard hirings (well, the Roof hiring wasn't haphazard, but that's what we were left with after Franks destroyed the program) and inability to take out the garbage.

I regret to inform everyone that the Dolphins may sink to that level of Bungle-dom next season if the same script plays out in Miami as it has at Duke.

:hmmm: Bull, do you believe it's appropriate to start comparing The Miami Dolphins Orginazation to the Bengals or Duke's Baseball and Football programs?? :hmmm:

So make a statement by selling your tickets. yeah.

IMO, Miami fans are the biggest whiners.

We have had the luxury to watch one of the winningest team in the NFL.

I want to see this team win another SB as much as anyone, but there are 31 teams trying to do the same thing.

The organization has not done anything to 'let down' their fans. I believe that they are as committed to winning as any organization in sports.

While some complain about being let down every year, I enjoy the fact that in most years the Fins are legitimate contenders. There are real reasons to watch games every year. There are real reasons to be optimistic every year.

The NFL is the most difficult major sport in which to win consistently (assuming you are dedicated). The salary cap, relatively few games, single elimination in the playoffs, high risk of injuries, etc. all make it extremely difficult to win championships.

I believe that the Dolphins will eventually win the SB again. In the mean time, I'm going to ENJOY the success that they do have rather than whine about what they don't.

We can't be hypocritical either. If the Miami Dolphins are held to the highest standard...THAN SO SHOULD IT'S FANS!

Much of the skeptism and frustration is born out of ignorance.

From what I've have witnessed...the Miami Dolphin fans are NOT #1 in the NFL. We should be. We can do better. I expect all Dolphin fans to raise it to a higher level. We need to do a better job until we are the #1 fan base in the NFL.

Yes, Dolphin fans... there is room for improvement and we are open to criticism. Mediocre fans deserve a mediocre team.

Have we've a Cinn. Beagles moment recently, we've been competitive for as long as I can remember. Why we don't get over the hump..beats me..maybe we have B+ players and not enough A's. I don't know. But I know one thing, each year I can look forward to a competitive team, that don't go 2-14 or 3-13. Who knows maybe we need one of those kind of years to get a top draft pick. because we haven't had a top 10 in a long time, kind of tell you something about your team. doesn't it.

"DolphinDevil, do you think it's appropriate to start comparing Wayne Huizenga and Eddie Jones to "Diamond Joe" Alleva and his golf-buddy cohorts at Duke? Alleva has already let Duke football and baseball become a running joke through his haphazard hirings (well, the Roof hiring wasn't haphazard, but that's what we were left with after Franks destroyed the program) and inability to take out the garbage.

I regret to inform everyone that the Dolphins may sink to that level of Bungle-dom next season if the same script plays out in Miami as it has at Duke."

Bull Durham, I could care less about Alleva and the joke he's let the baseball and football programs become. I love Coach K, and I'm stoked at how awesome the basketball team is right now.
Maybe that will turn around if Spurrier goes to Duke. Who knows?
I just love Duke basketball.

FinFaninBuffalo...Phinstigator...MDfinFan...

The three previous post prove to me that there is reason amongst Phin fans.

Thanks for your input! How anyone can cry about a consistent top 10 team over the last 32 years is beyond me.
Would I like to see another SB championship for the Dolphins?...HELL YES!!!!

It appears that the common thread of the previous three post is that we have been to good for our own good. I've said this for decades now! We win to much for us to help ourselves in the draft.

How anyone can b!tch...piss and moan over a 61% won loss record over a thirty year period and only experence 2 loosing seasons, to me only shows immaturity and ungreatfulness.

FAN: An ardent devotee;an enthusiast. [short for fanitc]

FANATIC: A person marked or motivated by an extreme, UNREASONING enthusiasm, as for a cause. :eek: :cry: :D :evil: :fire: :goof: :lol: :cool:

YES!!!!....the smilies depict all the emotions we've experenced being Dolphans....but let me pose this question. Would any of you trade this teams marvelous heritage of excellence, it's distinction of being THE winninest professional sports franchise of all time, for "ONE" superbowl win?

I wouldn't!

I'll bide my time and take the seasons as they come, feeling content that WE do have another SB victory waiting on us in the future.

Some... are unable to see the big picture , Can't see the forest for the trees.

I say...look back and BEHOLD " A DYNASTY".

A Pearl of Great Price.... right before your eyes! THE MIAMI DOLPHINS.

The powers that be of the Miami Dolphins Football organization have stated "WE are going to win NOW"! I believe them!

Sit back and enjoy it... DOLPHAN FANATICS:D

Piss, B!tch and moan all you want, but PLEASE DON"T ...DISS... this team by saying they suck! They don't!

Let's keep our criticisms constructive.

Thus saith Themole

Originally posted by themole
FinFaninBuffalo...Phinstigator...MDfinFan...

The three previous post prove to me that there is reason amongst Phin fans.

Thanks for your input! How anyone can cry about a consistent top 10 team over the last 32 years is beyond me.
Would I like to see another SB championship for the Dolphins?...HELL YES!!!!

It appears that the common thread of the previous three post is that we have been to good for our own good. I've said this for decades now! We win to much for us to help ourselves in the draft.

How anyone can b!tch...piss and moan over a 61% won loss record over a thirty year period and only experence 2 loosing seasons, to me only shows immaturity and ungreatfulness.

FAN: An ardent devotee;an enthusiast. [short for fanitc]

FANATIC: A person marked or motivated by an extreme, UNREASONING enthusiasm, as for a cause. :eek: :cry: :D :evil: :fire: :goof: :lol: :cool:

YES!!!!....the smilies depict all the emotions we've experenced being Dolphans....but let me pose this question. Would any of you trade this teams marvelous heritage of excellence, it's distinction of being THE winninest professional sports franchise of all time, for "ONE" superbowl win?

I wouldn't!

I'll bide my time and take the seasons as they come, feeling content that WE do have another SB victory waiting on us in the future.

Some... are unable to see the big picture , Can't see the forest for the trees.

I say...look back and BEHOLD " A DYNASTY".

A Pearl of Great Price.... right before your eyes! THE MIAMI DOLPHINS.

The powers that be of the Miami Dolphins Football organization have stated "WE are going to win NOW"! I believe them!

Sit back and enjoy it... DOLPHAN FANATICS:D

Piss, B!tch and moan all you want, but PLEASE DON"T ...DISS... this team by saying they suck! They don't!

Let's keep our criticisms constructive.

Thus saith Themole

:allhail:

:spit:

Marino1983

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom