Miami fans are quickest to jump to conclusions | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami fans are quickest to jump to conclusions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by themole

What's up... HitachiHo?:D

I'm well aware of what it's about.

Smack ammunition!!! Who's smacken? Jills, jets, other nfl peons? "Pats... they earned it".

I view it like I would a Chihuahua "which should be spelled" "chiwawa" smacken a pit bull... what's it's point?:evil:

Only the weak.. would cut and run or take seriously... smack from an inferior.

But on the other hand..Smack from within...now that's cause for concern.

A treasonous offense!
:D :D ....You avatar says it all....:lol:

Fans will always find something to complain about...even if/when we win a SB. Fans will always want a coach or player fired and so on...

I love my kids but still complain when they don't meet MY expectations

Originally posted by gunn34
Fans will always find something to complain about...even if/when we win a SB. Fans will always want a coach or player fired and so on...

I love my kids but still complain when they don't meet MY expectations

:lol: I can hear it now.....sh!tiest superbowl I've ever seen! We didn't score enough! What happened to our defense?

Rivers sucks,Henson sucks,Eli sucks, bring Jay back,:lol:

BTW have you noticed, with the exception of the last Pats SB most of them are boring.

I've put high expectations on my kids too and for the most part they have performed ...like the Dolphins. I can't coplain.:D

Hey many of us would be happy if we just made it to the conference championship and were a threat.

Originally posted by fin-atic

I am just not an a$$ kisser. I tell it like it is and "you can't handle the truth"

Ask Marino if he would trade all of those "winning seasons" for a ring.

you guys are so use to losing you forgot what really winning is about.
:cry:

You are a total loser.

You don't speak the truth. You speak your opinion, which you are entitled to do. I'm also entitled to my opinion that you're a whiner.

It is just not possible to be an a$$ kisser on a forum. You live in some delusional world where this forum somehow represents reality.

YOU HAVE NO IMPACT ON THE MIAMI DOLPHINS! Your whining DOES NOT help the team, it is just annoying.

I don't wany a SB any less than you do. I'm just willing to consider a season that doesn't end in a SB as enjoyable and at least somewhat successful.

I feel sorry for you.

Hey many of us would be happy if we just made it to the conference championship and were a threat.

Honestly...I don't believe you/ya'll would. Nothing but a superbowl win will quinch your thirst and turn back the tsunami's of smack you/ya'll have to defend yourselves from daily.

Please... don't misinterpret the point I'm trying to get across here. I wish for the same results ya'll wish for. I just agree with managements philosophy of being extremely competive year in and year out while attempting to reach that goal.

The truth is...the Dolphins ARE gonna have to go through some Bengalish type seasons just like the Pats have done. Jets, Bills are doing now, in order to set themselves up talent wise.

People are breaking out in little azz holes and sh!ting all over themselves over... 11-5,11-5,9-7 and 10-6 seasons.:lol:

Are ya'll REALLY prepared to accept the taste of that bitter turd called a losing season to MAYBE reach your goal? The draft is a crap shoot you know...it ain't a guaranteed thing.

You don't like getting smacked around over 11-5,11-5,9-7 and 10-6. Just think what a sub 500 one is going to taste like. :eek:

Go Phins

I am just not an a$$ kisser. I tell it like it is and "you can't handle the truth"

Ask Marino if he would trade all of those "winning seasons" for a ring.

you guys are so use to losing you forgot what really winning is about.

You have claimed to be a Dolphan for over thirty years... A reply such as this indicates to me you aren't old enough to be a fan for that long.

Maybe it was a typo and you meant to type 3 years.

Hear is another truth... "You want the TRUTH...YOU can't handle the TRUTH" is Jack Nicholson line from the movie "A few good men".

Nicholsons charactor in that movie was a "U.S.Marine". Please don't confuse yourself with one of those either.

One other thing..You said ask Marino. I suppose the last time you and "Dan" had lunch together he told the old fin-actic he would trade all of his records and wins for just one superbowl ring.

Lookout now! That's a stretch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mod Note:

Derogatory comments directed at other members violate the house rules. There will be no further personal comments in this thread. The members visiting this thread are not going to have to wade thru anyone else's pissing match.

The discussion will now return to Dolphins Football.

I will answer these questions from bottom to top.

Being better than the bottom 10 does make me feel good, not only that but proud.

We all want our team to win the superbowl, by being a Miami fan we have come to "expect" great things from this team and by god, they "the organization" have done their best to do that with the best talent they could afford.
If there was no salary cap, who do you think the dominate teams in the NFL would be? The answer of course is the most wealthy. The Dolphins are in the top 3 in this catagory also. With no Cap ramifications the dolphins could buy whatever player they deemed necessary to camp out in superbowl heaven for ever.
Remember 'dynasties"? The NFL has seen fit to level the playing field against the more successful teams by instituting salary cap. Yea..I like the product they "Dolphins"have given me and the way they have gone about it.

Concerning the "What have you done for me today?" world. I DESPISE that attitude and will spit in the face of those who push it on me! I'm an ole southern redneck country boy that was raised to a different set of values than that.

Here's where I'm the luckiest of all. I live in a small Nth Florida football oriented town that has produced two pretty good players for the NFl in John l Williams seahawks/ steelers and Jarvis Williams Dolphins/giants and a few others that didn't make such a big splash in the NFL.
The Jags are only an hour away but what NFL team do you see most represented in my town? Miami Dolphins.

I see the specialized license tags on many cars and trucks including mine. Kids and adults wearing their Dolphins jackets, not a day goes by that you don't see something Dolphins related in this town. That's "PRIDE" and team spirit it runs deep! Remember the Phins/Jags game this year? We had more fans in the stadium than the Jags! That's because Jax was a HUGE Phins town before they got the Jags.

This rambling was to answer your question about friends dissing the Dolphins for not making the playoffs :eek: That's a mighty good way to get your *** beat in these parts.

How would you like to come down and meet some of us? See what it's like to truly live in Dolphin nation.:D

December has come and gone, the Phins were 10-6, I was disappointed, American men and women are being killed in Iraq daily, football's a game, it's all about perspective. peace

Wow, quoting you is painful! :D

Hey I applaud your town's Dolphin pride....but I live in Jets/Giants country where it is totally opposite. I have to defend BS like that all the damn time. It is not much fun.

I truly sympathize with the servicemen/women in Iraq though....served there for Desert Storm (Army) with my Brother....now I'm out and guess what, he goes back there again in March....bummer!

Originally posted by Phan4Ever
Mod Note:

Derogatory comments directed at other members violate the house rules. There will be no further personal comments in this thread. The members visiting this thread are not going to have to wade thru anyone elses' pissing match.

The discussion will now return to Dolphins Football.

:up:

Was that a warning to both benches P4E? If so what are we looken at here.. 15 yarder or ejection?:eek: :D

:up:

Was that a warning to both benches P4E? If so what are we looken at here.. 15 yarder or ejection?:eek: :D

Mole,

It can be a royal pain in the *** to the strictly volunteer mod ranks here to have to go back and sort through a running debate to see who first crossed the line. That's why I issued a cease and desist mod note without pointing fingers at anyone. A quick glance told me that one party here called another a "whiner". which is a relatively minor personal comment, but a personal comment nonetheless. That said, someone who feels aggrieved is still obligated to tell a mod rather than firing back.

I'd call it a good-natured, friendly warning to both benches and I won't unleash the patented FinHeaven rule violator's motherboard-melting penalty virus.:D

Thanks for helping settle things down. GO FINS!

P4E

Originally posted by Superself

Wow, quoting you is painful! :D

Hey I applaud your town's Dolphin pride....but I live in Jets/Giants country where it is totally opposite. I have to defend BS like that all the damn time. It is not much fun.

I truly sympathize with the servicemen/women in Iraq though....served there for Desert Storm (Army) with my Brother....now I'm out and guess what, he goes back there again in March....bummer!

Hey serf...1st off :patriot: one of these are in order, to you and your Brother. His safe keeping will be remembered in prayers.

I didn't pay attention to where you were located, but I can see now how you may have received a little undue razzing.:lol:

When the season is over,You must be as sore as boil on a bull riders butt. How can you stand it?

Bro. things aren't as bad as they seem. You're just suffering from PTSD or Battle fatique.

Next time I hear you b!tching, I'll give the;) :up:. As I said it's all about perspective now I see through your eyes. :)

OBTW...here's something cool. Are you familiar with tree art? This guy in my town has cut the top out of a live oak, about 10 ft high leaving 4 branches pointing Nth Sth E & W. with his chainsaw he is carving life size Doplhins from each branch. No foolen it's cool. I'll try to take pics if I can borrow a dig. cam and show it off.

Originally posted by Phan4Ever

Mole,

It can be a royal pain in the *** to the strictly volunteer mod ranks here to have to go back and sort through a running debate to see who first crossed the line. That's why I issued a cease and desist mod note without pointing fingers at anyone. A quick glance told me that one party here called another a "whiner". which is a relatively minor personal comment, but a personal comment nonetheless. That said, someone who feels aggrieved is still obligated to tell a mod rather than firing back.

I'd call it a good-natured, friendly warning to both benches and I won't unleash the patented FinHeaven rule violator's motherboard-melting penalty virus.:D

Thanks for helping settle things down. GO FINS!

P4E

:D MAN.... you couldn't pay me to do it!

"MOD" that is.

Thomas Jefferson said "government can be a faithful servant or a Fiery master" I'm afraid I'd have to hard a time beating back that little mean streak that's in me.:evil: :lol:

Keep up the good work bro.

Wow. This is amazing. I get an unprovoked attack by two members and then we all get "warned". Hey, Mole your post calling me three year old is inexcusable. No one was talking to you, you jumped in the fray and insulted me. Then when the Mod gets involved you suck up and play innocent.

I am reporting this whole thread to AJ. Especially FinfaninBuffalo who started the attack. Hmmmm...Buffalo? Maybe that explains everything.

Wow. This is amazing. I get an unprovoked attack by two members and then we all get "warned". Hey, Mole your post calling me three year old is inexcusable. No one was talking to you, you jumped in the fray and insulted me. Then when the Mod gets involved you suck up and play innocent.

I am reporting this whole thread to AJ. Especially FinfaninBuffalo who started the attack. Hmmmm...Buffalo? Maybe that explains everything.

Just for the record, fin-atic ... it looks like he said he thought you'd been a Dolphin fan for 3 years instead of 30 ... not that you were 3 years old. Big difference in "Insult Quotient."

I'm all about the "fair-and-balanced" thing. :D

Back to the original ... original topic, I do find Dolphin fans a little quick to pull the trigger and write off a move they don't agree with as "more f the same" and a hallmark of "a pathertic organization." I personally believe we have the right roles and administrators in place to succeed IF they make sound player personnel decisions. It's too early to tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom