Miami fans are quickest to jump to conclusions | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami fans are quickest to jump to conclusions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by fin-atic
Wow. This is amazing. I get an unprovoked attack by two members and then we all get "warned". Hey, Mole your post calling me three year old is inexcusable. No one was talking to you, you jumped in the fray and insulted me. Then when the Mod gets involved you suck up and play innocent.

I am reporting this whole thread to AJ. Especially FinfaninBuffalo who started the attack. Hmmmm...Buffalo? Maybe that explains everything.

REREAD THE POST! While the insult that you made..."F***" that I was refering to... has been edited by P4E and no one can see it now. I never called you a 3yr old. I was questioning you claiming to be a 30yr. phinfan and thought that you had made a typo and put a 0 behind the 3 making it 30. By you throwing the "F" bomb at finfanfrombuffalo I WAS questioning your maturity. Responsible adults just don't do that in this forum!

But hey...I've done nothing wrong, you can report to AJ if you want! For that matter you can report it to Al Gore the inventor of the whole internet. I don't care.

I am reporting this whole thread to AJ. Especially FinfaninBuffalo who started the attack. [/B]

ooooohhhh, noooooo, please don't do that....:lol:

Isn't the Buffalo crack a personal attack? Maybe I should report you. :lol:

Aren't you scared?

My comments were restricted to the contents and tone of your posts until you got vulgar. Even then I found it funny.

If you can question whether people with a more positive outlook are 'real fans' or a$$ kissers, we should be able to call you on the negativity of your posts.

Originally posted by FinfanInBuffalo

ooooohhhh, noooooo, please don't do that....:lol:

Isn't the Buffalo crack a personal attack? Maybe I should report you. :lol:

Aren't you scared?

My comments were restricted to the contents and tone of your posts until you got vulgar. Even then I found it funny.

If you can question whether people with a more positive outlook are 'real fans' or a$$ kissers, we should be able to call you on the negativity of your posts.

But that wouln't be far! :eek: :biggrin:

Okay, kids. Playtime's over. Thread closed.

If this cr*p carries over into another thread, there's going to be timeouts. People here have to police themselves so threads aren't ruined with bickering. Otherwise, the mods will do it for you in ways you won't like. It's not about who started what, -- it is about the fact that it WILL stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom