Miami Hurricanes vs Florida Gators! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Hurricanes vs Florida Gators!

Vertical Limit

Active Roster
Reaction score
24 MORE MINUTES FOR TONIGHT'S SATURDAY NIGHT COLLEGE FOOTBALL GAME ON ESPN!

A lot of people is predicting a blow out but I'm hoping it's a closer and more exciting game. First career start for freshman QB Robert Marve! Let's see what the Hurricanes got; this is a fast new exciting team.

Prediction:
Florida: 35
Miami: 10

Florida just has much more experience, and I expect a big game from Tebow, but I hope the Canes can give the Gators a challenge. I hate UF! :lol:

I'm ready man, let's do this thing. All the b.s. smack comes down to right now. Time to do and not say. Go Canes!:woot:

Shaky start so far. This might be a bigger blowout than I expected. They need some good plays and gain some confidence.

2 drops, a shanked punt . . . giving Tebow and company a short field will make this a huge blowout . . . still early . . . 7 - 0 UF.

I loaded up on the gators. This is a lock.

Marve getting confident and excited. Might not look smooth, but it is his first game and I'm impressed how he's able to make plays for a freshman and in that environment.

Marve definitely looks confident and the pass protection looks MUCH improved from the Coker era . . . 3 points . . . 50 yarder from the FG kicker, and he could have hit that from 60+ . . . 7-3

We gotta get Marve to throw a bit more so we can open up that running game, because we cannot run against the Gators with 9 men in the box.

Marve getting confident and excited. Might not look smooth, but it is his first game and I'm impressed how he's able to make plays for a freshman and in that environment.

He's doing ok so far with all the pressure.

That Miami defense is very impressive. I haven't really followed the Canes much since Dorsey left the team, which is the last time that team was even relevant. But they really got something going for the future.

Got a ton of speed and talent out there. So far so good, let's see if they can keep it close.

I've counted 4 easy dropped passes by the Miami backs and receivers on critical downs....they better start catching the football and start helping these young QB's....

However, Marve needs to learn to throw with some touch....he throws 3 yard screen passes 90 mph.....

The pressure Miami's defense has put on Tebow clearly has him out of his element....exposed his inaccuracy as well....

Urban Meyer will make some halftime adjustments though.....

Will Shannon counter?

The Miami Defense has been simply outstanding. They are usually fast, but lately the instincts have been off.

I saw plenty of instincts and speed so far tonight, and I am impressed. Lets hope they continue to battle tonight and keep the game interesting.

WR's gotta catch the ball, plain and simple. Would like to see some more of Marve in the 2nd half.

Canes fans obviously want to win, but we understand that was damn near impossible . . . but it feels good to compete against a team like Florida . . . in there house . . . and have some success.

Back
Top Bottom