Miami Hurricanes vs Florida Gators! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Hurricanes vs Florida Gators!

those calls dont matter. the canes cant score anyways! :sidelol:

GO GATORS!

You're right.......except for the fact that that "catch" completely changed the momentum of the game. It went from being 4th and 10 at midfield and a certain punting situation, to first and goal at the 5. It was a gift wrapped TD, and was a terrible call.

You're right.......except for the fact that that "catch" completely changed the momentum of the game. It went from being 4th and 10 at midfield and a certain punting situation, to first and goal at the 5. It was a gift wrapped TD, and was a terrible call.

his elbow was in and the ground made the ball pop out of his arms. good catch by the rulebook. but it still doesnt matter the canes couldnt score.

I could care less about the outcome. I've seen all I need to know we are on our way back. Bet the Gators won't schedule us in 2 years, pu**ies!

Since USF has started scheduling Miami again....USF is going to be kicking Miami's a$$ in 2 years instead of Florida kicking it....

You really think Florida is scared? Have you seen the classes Meyer brings in?

Typical Cane fan....

Why doesn't Miami start scheduling Alabama....I guarantee you the "U" doesn't want a piece of that!!

Man I can't stand Gator fans......you're the loudest in the world when you're winning, and no where to be found when you're losing.

Man I can't stand Gator fans......you're the loudest in the world when you're winning, and no where to be found when you're losing.

no youve got it confused miami fans are THE biggest gloaters in football when theyre winning. i back the gators no matter what. i always know the gators put a competitve team on the field every year unlike the canes. get over it miami is a mediocre team and thats all there is to it

Just for the record....I'm not a Gator fan...I'm a Bama fan....but I like Miami....

I'm just not stupid...

ROOOOLLLLLL TIIIIIIDE!!!!!!!!!

LOL

12 > 5

Hey thanks bro!

It's been a long time comin though...

We've had to suffer through the Mike Shula's, Dennis Franchione's, Mike Dubose's, Mike Price's, (at least for a few days anyway lol), etc...

These Bama fans will not tolerate mediocrity....

We haven't beaten Auburn since Paris Hilton was a virgin it seems like....

But I have a feeling that's about to change....

no youve got it confused miami fans are THE biggest gloaters in football when theyre winning. i back the gators no matter what. i always know the gators put a competitve team on the field every year unlike the canes. get over it miami is a mediocre team and thats all there is to it

I'm pretty sure I back the Canes no matter what! I agree they put a competitive team on the field, doesn't mean the fans aren't the most obnoxious in the world!! The canes are coming back, enjoy your spot at the top of the state while it lasts.

Just for the record....I'm not a Gator fan...I'm a Bama fan....but I like Miami....

I'm just not stupid...

ROOOOLLLLLL TIIIIIIDE!!!!!!!!!

LOL

12 > 5

I'll tell you what, everybody said a lower tier bama team spanked clemson...after watching that game, I'm pretty sure Saban has instantly turned them into an SEC championship contender. And he still doesn't even have all of his guys. That's a scary looking team, and everybody in the SEC thought they had another year of an average bama team.

GO CANES!!

I'm pretty sure I back the Canes no matter what! I agree they put a competitive team on the field, doesn't mean the fans aren't the most obnoxious in the world!! The canes are coming back, enjoy your spot at the top of the state while it lasts.

well we have at least 3 more years at the top, after that i dont know. good luck to the canes as well. i'll root for them over noles any day

The only reason myers would have to run up the score is b/c shannon is taking any talented guy from south forida he wants, and myers cant have that if he wants another NC. Miami would play you again if they could.

The only reason myers would have to run up the score is b/c shannon is taking any talented guy from south forida he wants, and myers cant have that if he wants another NC. Miami would play you again if they could.

what sucks about it, is that the bcs has really taken all sportsmanship out of college football. the ncaa is more worried about td celebrations than teams running up 70 points on the other team. you tell me which is worse?

Back
Top Bottom