Miami Is Just.... Bad | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Is Just.... Bad

Screenshot_20181111-204053_Bleacher Report.jpg
I think the most likely scenario I can predict, based on everything I know about all parties involved is that Matt Burke is going to be fired and Mike Tannenbaum is going to be given a new job title that is essentially a demotion.

Steve Ross is going to do what Steve Ross knows how to do and compartmentalize rather than sack people. Mike Tannenbaum is gonna be put in charge of oversight of the sports science or some B.S. like that. If he doesn't like it, he and the Dolphins will 'mutually agree to part ways.' Ireland II.
Screenshot_20181111-204053_Bleacher Report.jpg
Chris Grier has been decent with his picks since he was named GM....as for injuries

Injuries are part of the game but when this team constantly puts 10 players on IR every year then we have to start questioning the conditioning of the players and that falls strictly on the coaches
And question the FO on why every backup is an absolute scrub.

Injury excuse definitely has some validity now, unlike six weeks or so ago when it was complaining about Sitton and to lesser extent Kilgore.

Once you start losing guys like Wilson and Grant on top of Tannehill it has to impact things.

This FO has decided to name a young new HC . Who is an OC. The FO also thought it was ok to promote a young, unproven DC.
The pattern there is the FO believes these guys will grow into their jobs. It's funny to believe this.
Not every young HC is McVay.
They keep missing. Had Mike Shanahan and Wade Phillips come here, this could be a different scenario. BTW, those are just 2 examples, but you get my drift.

As for injuries, I posted this a couple weeks ago. To summarize, we’be been hit hardest by the injury bug in terms of important players missing games and if the same **** happens three years in a row it’s no freak coincidence but it’s a pattern. And if it’s a pattern you have to find the most important factor that drives it. All this points to the coaching staff in my opinion.

Miami Dolphins Put 17 Players On Injury Report For Texans Game

We got a 65 yard run when the unblocked second level mike is following the qb boot action with his head and eyes when that’s tbe boot side des responsibility.

Just right up the gut mike caught in no mans land.

Mike Gesicki...udfa like return

We are benching smythe despite starting depth tackles for what? One catch for 4 yards in the flat.

Child please.

There comes a point where you just have to face the truth: The product on the field is unwatchable.

We're not making realistic strides to make progress. We are still a 7-9 8-8 9-7 organization.

There is enough talent in any coaching staff, front office and NFL roster to keep an organization at or near .500 without a lot of effort. Even if your team is perrenially awful, in a few years you can correct everything with a few crucial decisions being made. When you are given 40 years to return to the Super Bowl and can't barely muster a winning season, it is time to step above the arguing points and look at the big picture.

This ownership, front office and staff are not worthy of our time. This organization is not capable of building a winning team.

Brock as your QB? Burke as DC? Gase as HC? TB as VP? Grier as GM? Ross as Owner?

This is argument for argument's sake. We have better things to do with our lives

Injury excuse definitely has some validity now, unlike six weeks or so ago when it was complaining about Sitton and to lesser extent Kilgore.

Once you start losing guys like Wilson and Grant on top of Tannehill it has to impact things.

Less than a week ago you were posting about how their injuries barely move the needle and Vegas would laugh at the overreaction. Grant was the one who put it over the top for you?

Sitton and Tannehill were the killers, regardless of how Vegas feels.

The 2 best corners on this team are x and minkah and nothing else is even close.

They have to draft a corner first 2 days this year.

Burke is getting fired. There’s too many blown assignments but his mike play is doing him no favors.

They need to tweak or change this scheme to make things easier on the lb level.

We got a 65 yard run when the unblocked second level mike is following the qb boot action with his head and eyes when that’s tbe boot side des responsibility.

Just right up the gut mike caught in no mans land.

Man is Raekwon just slow recognizing plays? I mean he guesses more than reacts and it burns us often.

I seriously think Mike Hull is a better LB than him, outside of the body type of course.

Back
Top Bottom