Miami Is Just.... Bad | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Is Just.... Bad

To be honest I do not see anyone getting fired this year. Our record and the amount of injuries will save everyone.

And the "QB whisperer" has zero accountability concerning the QB play?

If he’s making the wrong damn reads every time we are in the red zone what’s he suppose to do? On one he’s staring at a double move with amendola running right into the off coverage db. You can’t do it.

We kicked fgs cause the qb sucks.

I don’t see any issue with the play calling. Unless you are telling me the ask is too much of the qb.

But we aren’t the type to just line up and grind out first downs downhill.

So he’s gotta do some things right. His coverage ids in this game pre to post snap were horrid.

We got a think check down qb bypassing the primary flats predetermined sticks concept for what? How lost can he be?

Less than a week ago you were posting about how their injuries barely move the needle and Vegas would laugh at the overreaction. Grant was the one who put it over the top for you?

Sitton and Tannehill were the killers, regardless of how Vegas feels.

I think it was Tannehill but ultimately Wilson that doomed us on the injury front.

But then again I always had this as a 8 win ceiling team. A weird Titans game at home in the opener and wins vs the Jets and Raiders didn’t move the needle for me.

It’s the Tannehill thing and it’s not close.

If he comes back after the bye you got a shot if he doesn’t your ****ed.

I can’t win in Indy with this level qb play unless the d is giving up 10 points or something

I think it was Tannehill but ultimately Wilson that doomed us on the injury front.

But then again I always had this as a 8 win ceiling team. A weird Titans game at home in the opener and wins vs the Jets and Raiders didn’t move the needle for me.

7-9 for me. I think it's gonna happen. They've looked worse but won more than I expected. Go figure.

7-9 for me. I think it's gonna happen. They've looked worse but won more than I expected. Go figure.

Yea I also had us at 7-9 in the prediction thread. Figure get 1 at home against the Bills and maybe the defense can trick Bortles (but can we stop Fournette).

And the only time the mike isn’t late to read a key or see it and attack it is if he’s in a gap pre snap which is primary assignment ask.

Ball wide to his play side doesn’t matter if he’s lined up pre snap to that side he’s late.

And the only time the mike isn’t late to read a key or see it and attack it is if he’s in a gap pre snap which is primary assignment ask.

Ball wide to his play side doesn’t matter if he’s lined up pre snap to that side he’s late.

Baker and Kiko are serviceable. Not special but they are capable enough to be on the field.

Raekwon just doesn’t seem very smart and him and Quinn are battling for most disappointing front 7 piece. At least he seems recovered physically from the injury.

Miami is gonna have to go another year with those 3 so I may as well hope for some improvement.

Baker and Kiko are serviceable. Not special but they are capable enough to be on the field.

Raekwon just doesn’t seem very smart and him and Quinn are battling for most disappointing front 7 piece. At least he seems recovered physically from the injury.

Miami is gonna have to go another year with those 3 so I may as well hope for some improvement.

I disagree a little. There is an unknown (to me) DT who seems to get washed out more than my granddaughter would. I believe it was on one of GBs's TDs the LDT was pushed all the way to the RDE's spot. Whoever THAT is, he's battling for most disappointing.

I disagree a little. There is an unknown (to me) DT who seems to get washed out more than my granddaughter would. I believe it was on one of GBs's TDs the LDT was pushed all the way to the RDE's spot. Whoever THAT is, he's battling for most disappointing.

I mean I have to see it, but Spence has overachieved IMO and Taylor/Godchaux have givien you a positive return on investment.

Other guys were street veterans due to injury. But the LB gap play has been god awful and the pass rush, despite a decent day yesterday, has severely disappointed.

If he’s making the wrong damn reads every time we are in the red zone what’s he suppose to do? On one he’s staring at a double move with amendola running right into the off coverage db. You can’t do it.

We kicked fgs cause the qb sucks.

I'm not arguing the QB sucks. I'm arguing the judgment at the one position this current HC is supposed to be some master savant at, still sucks.

So enjoy your rants and coach speak. But in year 3, that crap tends to fall on deaf ears. Sadly, you people will get another 2 years to make your case.

Gase's calls were better yesterday than prior weeks, surprisingly since he seems to be pretty hard headed. BO didn't execute like A'nO said.

With that said, one week doesn't excuse a season of bad play calls, hopefully he is turning a corner. Not sure it matters though, if whomever is behind center cannot execute the call.

I'm not arguing the QB sucks. I'm arguing the judgment at the one position this current HC is supposed to be some master savant at, still sucks.

So enjoy your rants and coach speak. But in year 3, that crap tends to fall on deaf ears. Sadly, you people will get another 2 years to make your case.

What do you mean you people?

Gase's calls were better yesterday than prior weeks, surprisingly since he seems to be pretty hard headed. BO didn't execute like A'nO said.

With that said, one week doesn't excuse a season of bad play calls, hopefully he is turning a corner. Not sure it matters though, if whomever is behind center cannot execute the call.

Sadly, history says no more good play calling til 2nd week in December.

Back
Top Bottom