Miami Keeping Joe Philbin Is Smart | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Keeping Joe Philbin Is Smart

I guess that means you were at the game today. How did you enjoy watching your favorite coach in action? Quite the treat.

I love attending the games. I can enjoy it as a true fan and without being a miserable critic.

People are acting like I am defending a 3 or 4 win team calling coach Philbin garbage and other knee jerk reactions. I'm not the delusional one here.

Keeping Joe is such a bad decision. Hiring him was the worst.

Keeping Joe is such a bad decision. Hiring him was the worst.

Well Maybe Philbin and McCoy can talk about their mistakes over some golf over the next few weeks since they'll both have some extended time off.

What's up critics. Sorry I'm not at your beckon call. You see I actually attend the games of the team you supposedly support. Anyways, jokes on you. Philbin's coming back next year and I support my team no matter what. I know that's unfathomable for some of you fair weather fakes. Oh yeah, I already renewed my season tix as well.

Win lose or tie, I am a Dolphins fan until I die.

:bdh:
Homers gonna homer.

And the jokes on you. Nobody in here is fairweather because if they were they wouldn't be in here complaining about how much this teams sucks and how much of a sandy vagina the head coach is. I am starting to wonder if your not Stephen Ross himself, only he would gloat about welcoming back a zombified, mummy, gum wrapper picking dead no feelings head coach that everyone with an ounce of love for this team wants gone. But I understand you liking to be 8-8, you must have Metathesiophobia, and the fear of winning.

I love attending the games. I can enjoy it as a true fan and without being a miserable critic.

People are acting like I am defending a 3 or 4 win team calling coach Philbin garbage and other knee jerk reactions. I'm not the delusional one here.

Of course you can. I mean, who cares if they lose? They got dressed up, took the field, and ran some plays, this is enough for the true fan.

Us fair-weather fakes actually like to win. When will us fake fans ever learn that winning doesn't matter? Clearly we are the ones who hate this team, shame on us.

Gonna be a great week 15 bump thread next year :lol:

Of course you can. I mean, who cares if they lose? They got dressed up, took the field, and ran some plays, this is enough for the true fan.

Us fair-weather fakes actually like to win. When will us fake fans ever learn that winning doesn't matter? Clearly we are the ones who hate this team, shame on us.

Now that response was funny. Love the ones who say they go to the game and get season tickets and that makes them a better fan than the rest of us "fair weather fans".

Every year after a Philbin season someone on his staff gets canned. This year will probably be Coyle. I think it's mostly the defensive players that dislike Philbin, as they've obviously quit the 2nd half of the season.

Now that response was funny. Love the ones who say they go to the game and get season tickets and that makes them a better fan than the rest of us "fair weather fans".
That stuff is so childish. I couldn't care less who goes to the game. If I don't like the product and/or service, I'm not going back especially if they've developed the reputation of being bad for over a decade.

If it was any other business besides sports, not many people would choose to continue to support a bad business. Somehow when sports come into the equation, we're supposed to suspend all disbelief and slip into fairytale land. All of a sudden, we're supposed to have blind allegiance to an incompetent team.

Have at it. You're a fantastic fan. I'm not. Woohoo. Growing up a little might help though.

Criticism (or lack thereof) is not an element of "true" or "fair weather" fandom.

Back
Top Bottom