Miami Keeping Joe Philbin Is Smart | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Keeping Joe Philbin Is Smart

Maybe keeping Philbin may be OK. but i really think it´s coyle´s last year as a DC. there was no progress at all.

I love attending the games. I can enjoy it as a true fan and without being a miserable critic.

People are acting like I am defending a 3 or 4 win team calling coach Philbin garbage and other knee jerk reactions. I'm not the delusional one here.

You're such a fan you don't even care if they win. Nice. I didn't know you thought of the Dolphins as a tee ball team your nephew plays on.

I love attending the games. I can enjoy it as a true fan and without being a miserable critic.

People are acting like I am defending a 3 or 4 win team calling coach Philbin garbage and other knee jerk reactions. I'm not the delusional one here.

You are defending an organization that perpetually fields a team that ranges from mediocre at its best, to comically inept at its worst. This has been the norm for decades in Miami, so if you are still patronizing the product, you are in fact enabling the mediocrity. No one returns to a restaurant if they don't like the food, they certainly don't return if they suffered food poisoning and they certainly don't go back if it's happened on numerous occasions. Now you can pat yourself on the back for being a diehard, you can pretend you have some superior virtue for staying the course, but really, you've just got a form of battered wife syndrome. No matter how big of a beating you take, you stay the course. That's a pathology, not a virtue. But hey, there are people who are entertained by ****ty action movies on Spike, so why not be entertained by the Dolphins getting beat at home by the embarrassingly bad New York Jets.

You're such a fan you don't even care if they win. Nice. I didn't know you thought of the Dolphins as a tee ball team your nephew plays on.

That's funny right there. You are such a brilliant poster. I can only dream to be as intelligent, witty and humorous as the excellent posters, like yourself, that have spilled their incredible knowledge on this thread.

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

sons of shula you are an absolute idiot.

Thank you for the kind words. Happy New Year my friend.

That's funny right there. You are such a brilliant poster. I can only dream to be as intelligent, witty and humorous as the excellent posters, like yourself, that have spilled their incredible knowledge on this thread.

Try as we might, we still can't top the pants on ground hilarity of the first post, though. :(

You are defending an organization that perpetually fields a team that ranges from mediocre at its best, to comically inept at its worst. This has been the norm for decades in Miami, so if you are still patronizing the product, you are in fact enabling the mediocrity. No one returns to a restaurant if they don't like the food, they certainly don't return if they suffered food poisoning and they certainly don't go back if it's happened on numerous occasions. Now you can pat yourself on the back for being a diehard, you can pretend you have some superior virtue for staying the course, but really, you've just got a form of battered wife syndrome. No matter how big of a beating you take, you stay the course. That's a pathology, not a virtue. But hey, there are people who are entertained by ****ty action movies on Spike, so why not be entertained by the Dolphins getting beat at home by the embarrassingly bad New York Jets.

Thank you. I look forward to adhering to the knowledge you have gratefully bestowed upon me.

You would think for a guy with Shula's name in his handle he'd expect more, but hey- homer on, homer. He's probably Andy Cohen.

Try as we might, we still can't top the pants on ground hilarity of the first post, though. :(

Thank you so kindly. I must have a suppressed gift for comedy that I have yet to recognize. Appreciate you pointing out a possible hidden talent.

Gentlemen, this is what we've come to. A franchise of Marino and Shula. A franchise of legend. This is what we have become. It makes me ****ing sick.

Keep on saying Philbin should be the coach and you can bet I'll keep on laughing. :lol:

I'm glad to have brought you such cheer. If I could have done something as simple as bringing a little laughter into your life today than my day is complete. :peace1:

I'm glad to have brought you such cheer. If I could have done something as simple as bringing a little laughter into your life today than my day is complete. :peace1:

Indeed. It's the same cheer and the same laughter I get when junc talks about Sanchez.

Indeed. It's the same cheer and the same laughter I get when junc talks about Sanchez.

tumblr_m3zad3vm3k1qzsbwk-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom