Miami Lone Unbeaten in the AFC | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Lone Unbeaten in the AFC

Agree, will be tough short-week. Visiting team always has big disadvantage on Thurs night games. Plus a natural letdown possible after such emotional win. McD needs to keep them focused. Bengals were in the freakin bowl last year, we gotta be jacked up.

Only the three unbeaten teams left. Not worried about Giants or Eagles running the table. '72 guys can start getting the champagne ready early this year, me thinks.

With any of the previous coaches we've had since Shula, I'd be super nervous about Cincinnati. But I'm confident that McDaniel won't let the boys rest on their laurels. It's way too easy to have a letdown game here. Won't happen. That doesn't mean it won't be a hard fought battle. Gonna be an interesting matchup. Burrow and Tua. Chase and Waddle. Great storylines, great talent

With almost (17.6%) one-fifth of the regular season in the books, here’s where the Miami Dolphins stand towards the objective to make the playoffs:

Historical trends indicate NFL teams that start the season 3-0 have a76% probability of making the playoffs. Beat the Bengals on Thursday night and the probability climbs 900bps to 85%!

Additionally, a 3-0 record implies…

• 51% chance to win Division
  • 20% chance to earn #1 seed
Yes, of course, one game at a time and not get ahead of ourselves.

source: https://operations.nfl.com/gameday/...good-enough-to-make-this-year-s-nfl-playoffs/

Attachments​

• AE275202-889F-4CF7-AD51-33DA100C1149.jpeg
    AE275202-889F-4CF7-AD51-33DA100C1149.jpeg
    81.8 KB · Views: 0

I’m glad Cincy won today. To play them at 0-3 would have been worse than 1-2. That said, they need the game more than we do right now. I hope we can match their urgency

I’m glad Cincy won today. To play them at 0-3 would have been worse than 1-2. That said, they need the game more than we do right now. I hope we can match their urgency
They going to come out pumped on national tv in their all whites with white helmet

Let's just enjoy this win today!!!

It is a great start and the culture seems to be changing. You guys already anointing the Dolphins after 3 games is a bit premature though. I've been around for nearly 50 years as a Dolphin fan. I've seen this before. Keep it up Fins, do it in December, and prove my doubts wrong!
you havent seen this before. Before, when we started out undefeated, it wasnt against 3 good teams, let alone the team everyone thinks is way ahead of all other teams this year. We also never could score a lot of points. We have never had an offense this potent since Dan Marino.

With almost (17.6%) one-fifth of the regular season in the books, here’s where the Miami Dolphins stand towards the objective to make the playoffs:

Historical trends indicate NFL teams that start the season 3-0 have a76% probability of making the playoffs. Beat the Bengals on Thursday night and the probability climbs 900bps to 85%!

Additionally, a 3-0 record implies…

• 51% chance to win Division
  • 20% chance to earn #1 seed
Yes, of course, one game at a time and not get ahead of ourselves.

source: https://operations.nfl.com/gameday/...good-enough-to-make-this-year-s-nfl-playoffs/

Attachments​

• AE275202-889F-4CF7-AD51-33DA100C1149.jpeg
    AE275202-889F-4CF7-AD51-33DA100C1149.jpeg
    81.8 KB · Views: 0
538 has us at 88% chance of making the playoffs and 47% chance of winning the division as of today: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2022-nfl-predictions/

Back
Top Bottom