Miami Lone Unbeaten in the AFC | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Lone Unbeaten in the AFC

you havent seen this before. Before, when we started out undefeated, it wasnt against 3 good teams, let alone the team everyone thinks is way ahead of all other teams this year. We also never could score a lot of points. We have never had an offense this potent since Dan Marino.
Agreed about the offense being the most potent it's been since Marino's era. That being said, I've seen plenty of Marino-led teams start strong in September and fade in December.

I hope they prove me wrong, but like I said, I've been a Dolfan my whole life. Far from my first rodeo.

True and they have to travel as well.
Yes, I will be rooting for a Dolphin win as always, but taking off my aqua and orange glasses off -

physically and emotionally exhausted game against a big rival
short week of prep for a road game
going against the defending AFC champs who are playing for pride after starting 0-2 and are looking to get back to 2-2

So, not huge expectations for a Dolphins win on Thursday, but I will hope like hell that I'm wrong.

Yes, I will be rooting for a Dolphin win as always, but taking off my aqua and orange glasses off -

physically and emotionally exhausted game against a big rival
short week of prep for a road game
going against the defending AFC champs who are playing for pride after starting 0-2 and are looking to get back to 2-2

So, not huge expectations for a Dolphins win on Thursday, but I will hope like hell that I'm wrong.
Hoping Miami wins, but I won't be mad if Miami loses this game given the circumstances. But the 10 day break afterward comes with perfect timing after such a schedule to open the season. Hopefully Jones is ready go next Sunday.

Last edited:
538 has us at 88% chance of making the playoffs and 47% chance of winning the division as of today: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2022-nfl-predictions/
Makes sense. The Fins still have the return game in Buffalo and after only 3 games, you play the odds as to who you think will win more games in those other 13 games. Aside from us Fin fans, most would still pick Buffalo to win more of those games than Miami. Let's prove them wrong!

Hoping Miami wins, but I won't be mad if Miami loses this game given the circumstances. But the 10 day break afterward comes at perfect timing after such a schedule to open the season. Hopefully Jones is ready go next Sunday.
Totally agree. Most sane Dolphin fans would be ecstatic with a 3-1 start with the level of competition to start this year. If they actually are 4-0, this place will go bonkers and rightfully so.

Agreed about the offense being the most potent it's been since Marino's era. That being said, I've seen plenty of Marino-led teams start strong in September and fade in December.

I hope they prove me wrong, but like I said, I've been a Dolfan my whole life. Far from my first rodeo.
Got tiring...being "favorite to be in the Super Bowl" every year, just to lose before that bracket, EVERY year...

What's weird is the Eagles are currently the only ones at 3-0 in the NFC. Giants right behind? WtF is happening in the league this year?!?

Big wins - 2 in a row. Time for lots of cryotherapy, hydration, rehab, massage, stretching...and whatever else to recover in the short week.

Back
Top Bottom