Miami most likely to hold on to Rosen | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami most likely to hold on to Rosen

If we draft Tua, it's possible his recovery from the hip injury pushes out the time he's able to play. In that scenario, it might make sense to put Tua on the PUP, and have him return mid-season if he's able. There's also a possibility that Tua is red-shirted the entire season.

If he has a workout at the combine and/or a full fledged pro day in late march/earl april then there is no way Tua wont be cleared for contact by training camp. It will be hard to put him on any list or red shirt him so he cannot practice (with the PUP does) and learn the system and start build a rapport with the receiving core. If he shows continued signs of improvement and can do a full pro day more likely he sits the year and plays in the final 2/3 games or so to get use to the speed of the game ala Mahomes. But will practice and get reps throughout the year.

But more importantly this is obviously a smokescreen that Miami secretly doesnt want to draft a QB and loves Rosen but that just makes Tua fall and Miami will draft him at five unless its opposite day then Miami actually loves Tua and hates Rosen so they will trade up to #2 for Tua and are lying about keeping Rosen and will trade him for a bag of balls and a free lunch at Outback IT'S SOOOOOO OBVIOUS :lmfao:

If he has a workout at the combine and/or a full fledged pro day in late march/earl april then there is no way Tua wont be cleared for contact by training camp. It will be hard to put him on any list or red shirt him so he cannot practice (with the PUP does) and learn the system and start build a rapport with the receiving core. If he shows continued signs of improvement and can do a full pro day more likely he sits the year and plays in the final 2/3 games or so to get use to the speed of the game ala Mahomes. But will practice and get reps throughout the year.

But more importantly this is obviously a smokescreen that Miami secretly doesnt want to draft a QB and loves Rosen but that just makes Tua fall and Miami will draft him at five unless its opposite day then Miami actually loves Tua and hates Rosen so they will trade up to #2 for Tua and are lying about keeping Rosen and will trade him for a bag of balls and a free lunch at Outback IT'S SOOOOOO OBVIOUS :lmfao:
I definitely expect Miami to draft a QB (Tua, Herbert, or Love), but if they really were to pass at QB, irrespective of the reason, they could likely get a pretty good return for their #5 pick in a trade down.

Agree. There is nothing to talk about. I am not one to fall over myself for underwhelming pet projects.

Just because he is a Dolphin, doesnt mean he gets the blind loyalty he garners from many here. He hasn't earned it. And watching Murray in Arizona grow and prove his worth with a majority of the same oline, just deepens my conviction on the matter.

Yep! Let's compare him to a generational type talent.
Also, let's call everyone "blind loyalist"

Why stop at watching Murray and being awed? The Arizona board is that way --->

Hopefully he will be the starting QB next season. Because starting Fitzpatrick will be a complete waste of another year. They should start Rosen and see if he learned anything sitting on the bench last year and if he can actually develop into a solid starting QB. If they do draft a QB in the first round, it is that QB who should be the backup to Rosen and the QB to replace Rosen if he fails as the starter.

Fitzpatrick is nothing but a career backup who plays well enough to win a team 5-6 games a year but he certainly is not the long term answer at QB for the Dolphins. I was hoping he would retire or possibly come back as the QB coach of the Dolphins. I have zero interest in him being the Dolphins QB next year since the Dolphins are suppose to be rebuilding this team with younger players and Fitzpatrick is certainly not one of those younger players they are trying to build the team around.

Yep! Let's compare him to a generational type talent.
Also, let's call everyone "blind loyalist"

Why stop at watching Murray and being awed? The Arizona board is that way --->

Typical response.

Who is the "generational type talent" you speak of?

Why do you take such offense from those who do not agree on Rosen? It seems you have alot more invested in the man than even I could have imagined.

Typical response.

Who is the "generational talent" you speak of?

Why do you take such offense from those who do not agree on Rosen? It seems you have alot more invested in the man than even I could have imagined.

You like that?
Keep poking there's a lot more.

I don't take offense.
I merely question the logic of wanting to cut a "back-up" player when there's no real benefit to doing it.

You like that?
Keep poking there's a lot more.

I don't take offense.
I merely question the logic of wanting to cut a "back-up" player when there's no real benefit to doing it.

Keep poking?

Such sensitivity for your man crush.

Further explaining your issues with those who do not share your opinion on the man.

I hope you're right. Keeping Rosen until we're certain just makes sense to me. There's time.

If it works as a smokescreen until then, all the better :p

Yea, it's always wise to fold with 2 pair before the flop. "But I DON'T like broccoli". (Rosen's value)

I think a team that comes up short in this draft for a QB will be calling us with offers.

Back
Top Bottom