Miami needs to go all out and get Eric Berry! Plain and Simple | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami needs to go all out and get Eric Berry! Plain and Simple

timmash44

Active Roster
Reaction score
He will be a Future Hall Of Famer. He will also bring a great locker room presence to the team. He's a champion and has the alpha dog type personality Gase looks for in this team. Miami as a city is already appealing and when you pair him with Jones that will be a deadly combo and we will see Brady s*** himself on Sundays. Imagine if we witnessed Brady s*** himself. The Miami Dolphins would be the most favorite team in the NFL. The Dolphins already have the money to pay him. Why not.

He might be the best safety in the league, but I don't think it would be a wise way to spend our money

That'd be just fine with me.

AFTER we snag a couple guards, LBs, a DE, a DT, and maybe a 3rd LB or another CB.

I'm praying this happens. I realize we'll have like $25 million tied up in the safety position which is absurd, but I think it will be worth it. Elite players like Berry shouldn't be available, much like Suh. You go get those guys at all cost.

No question on being an elite player, but unfortunately there is a salary cap per team, and we have so many holes, due to the worthless drafting by our FO that we still of legions of players to obtain........

Our backfield which was a weakness last year would be the strongest in the NFL. Just with the Berry signing. His locker room presence would up lift every player in the locker room. A man who was going to die of cancer, comes back and becomes a force in the NFL. Sounds like a cinderella story.

So many holes on our d....and you want a hugely expensive safety?

We have the most intellectual people running our salary cap. We are the masters at manipulating contracts to where it benefits the team. We need to go after stars. Period end of story. Then we turn to the draft to get what we need. We need this front office to draft like they have a gun to their head. Look at the Falcons and Cowboys 2016 draft. Mediocre teams and the draft set them apart to top teams in the NFL.

i want baccari Rambo out the building more than anyone but this makes no sense

I hope we hit a home run in the draft IN SPITE OF TannenBUM. Grier needs to step up and take charge in the war room, along with Gase. Screw TannenBUM.

The Miami Dolphins would be the most favorite team in the NFL...

...We have the most intellectual people running our salary cap. We are the masters at manipulating contracts to where it benefits the team.

Umm...yeah...

Not sure if you really believe this, or just trollin'.

I hope it's the latter.

Back
Top Bottom