Miami needs to go all out and get Eric Berry! Plain and Simple | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami needs to go all out and get Eric Berry! Plain and Simple

This is a Madden move, but it's nice to dream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

Zach Thomas at safety. Lol

Thank you! I lol'd.

#neverforget

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he's a great player...Miami likes the interchangeable safeties so in that regard I can see it although his game is more strong than free...that said Miami has $5 mil in quddus for 2017 and you preferably pair a berry with a real rangy athletic type...that's not something we have in Miami...reshads a hell of a player but deep middle range and instincts aren't really part of what he is...also I don't know if it's still the case but prior to cancer berry was a very suspect red zone especially cover safety maybe he cleaned that up since he came back...entire game seems to have picked up a level...maybe he's just more dedicated

Hoops, Do you and Sons of Shula realize how few natural FS there are left in existence? They are almost like the white rhino....

Being into IAQ obviously hurts the budget for S...

But if you recall, VJ discussing IAQ's transformation and how unnatural he was back there in center field at first. And now its "a big deal" IAQ may be a no go.

Our scheme calls for flexibility at the S position and the requirement to be a sure tackler with our LB deficiencies (When in the Box).

Neither Reshad or Berry are Earl Thomas in the Deep Middle, but few are.

My original point: Having Berry and Jones would have been an unreal duo and would have instantly upgraded our secondary to one of the best in the league.

The finances behind this would have been another story.

This thread has been moved to the General NFL forum. Please keep future discussion about Berry in this section.

Back
Top Bottom