Miami tried to get TWO 2nd round picks for Myles Jack & Xavien Howard. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami tried to get TWO 2nd round picks for Myles Jack & Xavien Howard.

So Apple was the 2nd biggest reach then?

top 15 bpa that went top 15

so I'd say no on that...nice try though :up:

I will say he didn't go to the ideal scheme fit for his game though so there's some projection there

I'm assuming Kelly is gonna run zone in san fran and I don't like that athlete in space at all for it...ehhh

whatever they are gonna run that was an overdraft by kelly

top 15 bpa that went top 15

so I'd say no on that...nice try though :up:

I will say he didn't go to the ideal scheme fit for his game though so there's some projection there

:lol: :lol: Eli Apple was not a top-15 talent.

I would have traded next years #1 for Myles Jack. After all, we'll be picking 32, not likely to find a Myles Jack there. :lol:

I actually was hoping we'd trade 2 later round picks, like a 3rd and 6th and next year's 2nd to jump back into the 2nd for Ragland. He was taken by Buffalo a few picks after us and was someone I was hoping for. Dude is a beast especially against the run which is exactly what we need.

I actually was hoping we'd trade 2 later round picks, like a 3rd and 6th and next year's 2nd to jump back into the 2nd for Ragland. He was taken by Buffalo a few picks after us and was someone I was hoping for. Dude is a beast especially against the run which is exactly what we need.

Ragland seems like a 2 down linebacker I wouldn't be too thrilled with him. I am very suspect about his cover skills in the NFL.

Myles Jack is a freak for a LB, but I think a underrated player around these parts is Hewitt.

I think that kid can become very good, he's a WILL only though IMO

"u happy now?"

what arrogance...and no I'm not

if the team had gotten the corner at 13 what they are basically are telling you is that jack would be a dolphin right now...it's too damn bad apple went at 10...apple and jack now that's a first 2 day haul

I highly doubt Miami takes apple over tunsil

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Ragland seems like a 2 down linebacker I wouldn't be too thrilled with him. I am very suspect about his cover skills in the NFL.

That seems to be the MO for a lot of Alabama LBs

From a measurables standpoint, there really isn't a significant difference between Apple and Howard. I really never understood all the hype for Apple. Howard had as good (if not better) stats than Apple.
With respect to Jack; if the FO really coveted him, they should have offered up their 2017 1st rounder. That's what it cost Jimmy Johnson to jump back into the early second round to pick Patrick Surtain.

Back
Top Bottom