Miami tried to get TWO 2nd round picks for Myles Jack & Xavien Howard. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami tried to get TWO 2nd round picks for Myles Jack & Xavien Howard.

I just think that drafting Apple at 13 would have been a huge reach...(even worse at 10), but the team was desperate for a corner and would have went that route...which is fine, he's a 1st round talent, but more back end of round 1 (around where Jackson was drafted)

With that said Howard is a much better value in the 2nd and a scheme fit...

Unless you manage to get Jack (like is suggested) I much prefer getting the best lineman and perhaps the 4th best CB and the drop off between Apple is minor so the value is there.

In the past the we have seen this team just miss out on players they really wanted and Apple was a player I think the team liked, but when you have someone fall in your lap, like a Tunsil, you make a play.

What would you rather have? Tunsil and Howard or Apple and who ever they end up drafting in round 2? (I don't think we can assume Jack because when you make the call for Tunsil, you can;t expect Jack to still fall to round 2)

"u happy now?"

what arrogance...and no I'm not

if the team had gotten the corner at 13 what they are basically are telling you is that jack would be a dolphin right now...it's too damn bad apple went at 10...apple and jack now that's a first 2 day haul

I still love that Tunsil fell to Miami. It was a no brainer pick, had to do it.

Armando is arrogant. I'm sure everyone in the room stopped what they were doing and literally looked at each other and said "text Armando right now, we made him happy".

It was that phantom pass interference call against the Ravens that probably cost us Myles Jack. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom