Miami Up To 19 Interceptions On Season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Up To 19 Interceptions On Season

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Good for 2nd most in the league behind only Chicago who has 21 interceptions. In contrast, the 49ers only have 2.

Howard now leads the league with 7 interceptions. I think he has a legit shot to get 10+ before season’s end. What a stud.

Good for 2nd most in the league behind only Chicago who has 21 interceptions. In contrast, the 49ers only have 2.

Howard now leads the league with 7 interceptions. I think he has a legit shot to get 10+ before season’s end. What a stud.

He has excellent instincts and a nose for the ball.......a good sign of things to come.

Really wish he turned in a better performance against Hopkins. But definitely, a nice Db that deserved to get $$$$. I hope management doesn't try any funny business with him.

Lock this guy up!! No excuse with this one. can't F it up like with Landry and Vernon. Must sign him in the offseason. Hopefully it won't be Tbum doing the negotiations

X is an absolute machine in coverage. His situational awareness is next level. I hope he finally gets the recognition he deserves by the rest of the league. I think it is changing, but I kind of like him flying under the radar. I can't see too many times in the future where teams don't totally go way from him. We can say there is no fly zone in the waters off of Harris Island.

Yeah they are. Has Landry turned into the number one at Cleveland that he wanted to be?
Has Vernon been dominant since he left Miami?

They are both average.

There's a big gap between a number 1 and a mediocre player, U claimed he was mediocre which is false, don't try to change it into a number 1 wr argument because u realize u messed up. Mediocre players don't produce those type of numbers.

There's a big gap between a number 1 and a mediocre player, U claimed he was mediocre which is false, don't try to change it into a number 1 wr argument because u realize u messed up. Mediocre players don't produce those type of numbers.

Landry put up those numbers here because he got more targets than anyone else on the team a d is on pace for 3 TDs this season

Back
Top Bottom