Michael Crabtree is on my flight headed to Dallas | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Crabtree is on my flight headed to Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
He might be flying back..... because he didn't bring any luggage with him.
He wasn't at baggage claim. He was in the front of the plane where there are two seats to a row also.

Because I know Crabtree is in Miami right now...and this Dolphins community shouldn't have to put up with frauds. There. You happy?

If he is in Miami and Dallas at the same time , I want to know how he does it. Michael Crabtree is either in Dallas or on a connecting flight to California. Stop misleading people with your drivel. It's sickening that I know you're lying because I literally was just on the plane with him. grow up or stop posting here.

@Lilseb93 1m1 minute ago
@TheMattyI I enjoy it. It's the biggest Dolphins forum on the Internet and I get all my news there faster than anywhere else.

I don't get his hate for the site.

Elles gonna see obama on his next flight...middle seat 14th row economy class

So let me get this straight. Posting about having connections with the team and inside info without proof is perfectly acceptable on here? Remember how almost everyone was suckered by Enduro? Most of y'all are more gullible than Marty Mcfly.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have another Enduro situation here.

I dno!

Matty I ‏@TheMattyI 16m16 minutes ago
Wow. This sums up the cesspool known as FinHeaven. Didn't even know it still existed until seeing this via Twitter. http://www.finheaven.com/showthread.php?364765-Michael-Crabtree-is-on-my-flight-headed-to-Dallas

edit: now actually I figured it out... dude is involved with another site, so there is an agenda. pretty weak.
also, this thread wasn't on twitter-- so he is lurking and then bashing the site.

way to go Matty!

:lol: Sure thing, Matty boy.

Somebody on Twitter calling anything a cesspool is humorous.

So let me get this straight. Posting about having connections with the team and inside info without proof is perfectly acceptable on here? Remember how almost everyone was suckered by Enduro? Most of y'all are more gullible than Marty Mcfly.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have another Enduro situation here.

Good luck with your goals

Matty is Playmaker76...Finkel is Einhorn lol

This threads hysterical :threadjacked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom