Michael Crabtree is on my flight headed to Dallas | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Crabtree is on my flight headed to Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow the plot thickens. This thread is entertaining. But March Madness is still my priority tonight. Already been some great games on, hope everyone is winning in there bracket pools lol.

Because I know Crabtree is in Miami right now...and this Dolphins community shouldn't have to put up with frauds. There. You happy?

Got proof for ya he is in Miami, no need to thank me...

3b91131948980b83adbaace360d25ecb82c96e1fab59b307ee9d4f6501552e11_large

Sorry, I'll be serious and reveal the proof that crabs is on plane with Elle... The audio was lost but witness said he was asking "are you a dolphin"

Lo0m0uS.gif

there are people on twitter bashing this thread and website :lol: I don't see how/why this escalated so quickly

Why bash the site?

I dno!

Matty I ‏@TheMattyI 16m16 minutes ago
Wow. This sums up the cesspool known as FinHeaven. Didn't even know it still existed until seeing this via Twitter. http://www.finheaven.com/showthread.php?364765-Michael-Crabtree-is-on-my-flight-headed-to-Dallas

edit: now actually I figured it out... dude is involved with another site, so there is an agenda. pretty weak.
also, this thread wasn't on twitter-- so he is lurking and then bashing the site.

way to go Matty!

Just saw this , you think theres anything to it.

John Clayton reports that Miami is close to landing Michael Crabtree for $3.5-4 million a year. #Dolphins

Know he said something like this a few hours ago but this was supposedly 25 min. ago

I think Crabtree would be a nice signing if not overly costly. He doesn't project to be one of the best WR's in the league but he is solid, and being disappointing and being bad are two different things. It would really shore up the roster to have a veteran like him as a receiver.

Yeah, MattyI doesn't hold his hate for the site back.

funny thing is, he has to be here to see it.. cuz there is no reference on Twitter of this thread prior to his post. He is lurking.
Unless someone told him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom