Michael Crabtree is on my flight headed to Dallas | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Crabtree is on my flight headed to Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling Crabtree will hang out in Miami until the medical records come back. If they're clean, Dolphins will sign him. Doesn't make sense for him to leave tonight and fly back tomorrow for a presser.

With that said, it could very well be he flew out of town because the Dolphins didn't like something about him, such as his medical or his attitude.

Haha Elle to avoid this mess next time , maybe just try to take a quick picture of him, just pretend like your trying to get service on your phone or texting. Even if it blurry or unclear picture. I know I would try to get a picture of any athlete that I saw in public.

Hmm, Playmaker76 asking for a pic of a grown man. Hmmm, me thinks he's the "gay"
"Not that there's anything wrong with it"

Playmaker...... I'm not the friendliest person when I decide to post, but you are way out there man.

Haha Elle to avoid this mess next time , maybe just try to take a quick picture of him, just pretend like your trying to get service on your phone or texting. Even if it blurry or unclear picture. I know I would try to get a picture of any athlete that I saw in public.

Why?

I believe the twitter guy with only 33 followers that posted Crabtree is signing with Dolphins if the medicals come back clean more than I do the OP of this thread. Running away after being called out for not posting pics is very suspect.

Or maybe the OP is an attention seeking whore...

Maybe. But he has the burden of proof. If you're gonna post something like that, you better be able to back it up somehow.

And I'm being tough on OP because he has a history of saying he has connections and inside information. Has the typical profile of someone who seeks attention.

You know what I know? Message board ethics. Don't be an attention seeking whore is rule #1.
If this guy isnt getting the ban hammer, he`s the one with pics of something...

I went to UF and have met alot of athletes during my time. My cousin played basketball and football for UF so I've met a fair share of athletes. One of my clients is also a recent ex- NFL receiver that lives in Dallas. Nothing special... just people with alot of money to spend

I went to UF and have met alot of athletes during my time. My cousin played basketball and football for UF so I've met a fair share of athletes. One of my clients is also a recent ex- NFL receiver that lives in Dallas. Nothing special... just people with alot of money to spend

well that's understandable then, I've only seen a few professional athletes in public here in North Carolina, theres not a lot going on around here

Can you guys just take Elle's word and see if he is able to get some info. I've been a long time poster here and you'd be surprise the amount of news that has been broken on this site from people talking to Dolphin players at airports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom