Michael Crabtree is on my flight headed to Dallas | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Crabtree is on my flight headed to Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
to post on facebook status "just hangin with my boy Crabtree.....no big deal"

.....I mean obviously

I don't know, I think it's strange to take pictures of grown men who you don't know personally. Very strange.

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

well that's understandable then, I've only seen a few professional athletes in public here in North Carolina, theres not a lot going on around here

You should start a book drive, it will take up some of your free time and add a little bit of excitement in your life

The funniest thing is OP posts about many detailed strategic moves the Dolphins are planning because he says he's well connected with people who work for the team yet he has no clue or insights if Dolphins are going to sign Crabtree. Wake up fellas.

He might be flying back..... because he didn't bring any luggage with him.

I was actually being sincere. Wanted to see if you've heard anything new since the latest developments.

For the record my "no pics no proof" was just kind of kidding around, another forum I used to go on a lot people would always say that ****. I don't see what's so hard to believe he's on a damn plane... Not like Elle is saying he is breaking some huge news enduro style.

Rusty Shackleford ftw

I don't know, I think it's strange to take pictures of grown men who you don't know personally. Very strange.

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

You should start a book drive, it will take up some of your free time and add a little bit of excitement in your life

Not sure what a book drive is. But yeah people take pictures of athletes and celebrities all the time. Its called paparazzi.....look into with your free time to add some excitement in your life, its thrilling.

It wouldn't be that hard to believe had he not claimed he had close ties to people who work for the Dolphins. A few days ago, he dedicated an entire thread posting on specific strategic moves the Dolphins would make...obviously implying he can easily get Dolphins info. So why create a thread about Crabtree without mentioning what happened at in Davie between Crabtree and the Phins earlier today? Just very odd.

Not sure what a book drive is. But yeah people take pictures of athletes and celebrities all the time. Its called paparazzi.....look into with your free time to add some excitement in your life, its thrilling.

Sounds pretty pathetic if you ask me. But whatever does it for you

It wouldn't be that hard to believe had he not claimed he had close ties to people who work for the Dolphins. A few days ago, he dedicated an entire thread posting on specific strategic moves the Dolphins would make...obviously implying he can easily get Dolphins info. So why create a thread about Crabtree without mentioning what happened at in Davie between Crabtree and the Phins earlier today? Just very odd.

Dude, just give it a rest already. You should be proud of yourself that you ran a thread into the ground. Thanks for posting on FH, you did a great job on this forum and made us all proud of you! image.jpg

Because I know Crabtree is in Miami right now...and this Dolphins community shouldn't have to put up with frauds. There. You happy?

Because I know Crabtree is in Miami right now...and this Dolphins community shouldn't have to put up with frauds. There. You happy?

Ok Einstein, where's your picture??? For your proof?? BwaaaWaaaHaaaa. Lay off the crackpipe son

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom