Michael Crabtree is on my flight headed to Dallas | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Crabtree is on my flight headed to Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
sgMPYGM.gif

Maybe the other thread was fake and this one is real. This one seems way more realistic. You know.. Flying on the same airplane as someone is way more likely then having connections on the "inside".

Maybe the other thread was fake and this one is real. This one seems way more realistic. You know.. Flying on the same airplane as someone is way more likely then having connections on the "inside".

My point was that he keeps going. Even if Elle is full of ****, it's not that big of a deal lol.

He could also be right. Nobody knows. I won't assume he's lying since there's no proof.

I quoted the wrong thing.. Sorry sebas but I think everyone gets the point

So let me get this straight. Posting about having connections with the team and inside info without proof is perfectly acceptable on here? Remember how almost everyone was suckered by Enduro? Most of y'all are more gullible than Marty Mcfly.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have another Enduro situation here.

No. Nobody with half a brain believes Enduro. All the OP is saying in this thread is he saw Crabtree on a plane. That's hardly something to get worked up over, whether he was lying or not.

Something that was true yesterday can be false today. Doesn't mean the information at the time it was relayed was false or bad. That is just sports.

A lot of news breaks on message boards because the information is relayed without risk of it changing. News outlets often hold onto this information until they can confirm it's going to happen with absolute certainty.

There are guys who offer a lot of great stuff here and there are guys who don't. Everyone can form their own opinion on the information and the source. Lets keep to the topic...

4mill a year for a player that can be in two different locations at the same time is a steal to me imo

Just imagine he can line up wide right and left at the same time. FU Bellicheat. Here we come with the secret weapons.

And to be honest 4 Mill for two receivers is a bargain. we also safe a roster spot.

"Don't kill the messenger but.....
My sources(friend that works with the organization) just shared with me some information that may prepare you for somethings that are happening internally.

1. Philly want Dion Jordan and more for Evan Mathis
2. Miami is planning on using their 1st, 5th and maybe more to move up to get Amari Cooper
3. We are trying to bring knowshon Moreno back
4. They are working to sign Clay and Dion Sims is on the block
This guy is knowledgeable and these things may come to fruition

if more info comes in, ill share"

------------

Sure you will. Suuuuure.....

tumblr_ma37rmhYND1qcqbdbo1_500.gif

My point was that he keeps going. Even if Elle is full of ****, it's not that big of a deal lol.

He could also be right. Nobody knows. I won't assume he's lying since there's no proof.

I'm just the opposite, I assume he's lying since he has no proof. But that's just the way I had to adapt to life these days. I could very well be in the wrong and if it happens, then I'll eat the crow. But I also havnt been on here long enough to judge who to listen too and who not to listen too except a select few

I dno!

Matty I ‏@TheMattyI 16m16 minutes ago
Wow. This sums up the cesspool known as FinHeaven. Didn't even know it still existed until seeing this via Twitter. http://www.finheaven.com/showthread.php?364765-Michael-Crabtree-is-on-my-flight-headed-to-Dallas

edit: now actually I figured it out... dude is involved with another site, so there is an agenda. pretty weak.
also, this thread wasn't on twitter-- so he is lurking and then bashing the site.

way to go Matty!

Doesnt he write for one of those bleacher report wannabe blog sites? If you can't make it to the bleacher report big leagues (:rolleyes2:) don't mock other websites. Everyone who has an internet blog seems to think they are big time these days, I am quite happy to accept 99% of the time I talk a steaming pile of crap.

FH is like any big forum, lots of solid posters, a few great posters and a pile of morons. Thats what forums are, they shouldn't be taken seriously and I very much enjoy them

Last edited by a moderator:
I was amazed that when he was released everyone here wasnt all over the idea of him coming to Miami. I think he would get over 90 catches for us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom