Michael Crabtree is on my flight headed to Dallas | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Crabtree is on my flight headed to Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's on a plane with snakes , Denzel drunk and Liam Nelson.

Heck of party

Craabtree might be visiting the jets, i just saw him in the back seat of a taxi/limo at a red light in florham park, nj.

Smash the crabtree-to-the-jets rumors....he's at broadway watching phantom at the opera. I'm 12 rows back.

Why anyone would believe elle just on his word is beyond me...he is a known attention seeking troll...i think its hilarious because alot of people around her bash the aports writers for making non factual claims but they will believe some attention whore on the internet without any proof. Go figure.

Why anyone would believe elle just on his word is beyond me...he is a known attention seeking troll...i think its hilarious because alot of people around her bash the aports writers for making non factual claims but they will believe some attention whore on the internet without any proof. Go figure.

Elle Cloud's statement is reasonable considering he made this thread prior to the Dolphins releasing the statement that Crabtree had visited. The only other report is that Crabtree was not signing yesterday. There has been absolutely nothing else out there, except this thread.

If you consider the Dolphins track record with signing FA's, the fact that he was not signed to a deal yesterday implies that he did indeed leave town last night.

Heard he was still down at the Key West bath houses.

the video sounds more like a requiem than a highlight reel

I could have sworn in one of those highlights...it looks like Jennings is beating Grimes for a TD...that can't be possible right...not Brent Grimes..

take an Omar report with a grain of salt, but here. Someone needs to tweet him and see if hes still in town..

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 1m1 minute ago
"@ternisse13: should I trust John Clayton reporting Miami is negotiating with Crabtree?"» absolutely. They are.

Where in the world...is Michael Crabtree?
fbbb69c9-64f8-4e05-9822-7b6e49fd35da.jpg

I call em like I see em.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Why anyone is sticking up for the OP is beyond me. The info he presents is obviously all fabricated. It's quite comical how his threads become so large lol.

I'm not sure what's going on but it seems like Crabtree never left Miami and they are still negotiating but like I said who knows this has been a weird one

take an Omar report with a grain of salt, but here. Someone needs to tweet him and see if hes still in town..

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 1m1 minute ago
"@ternisse13: should I trust John Clayton reporting Miami is negotiating with Crabtree?"» absolutely. They are.

Elle clouds is omars source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom