Michael Crabtree visiting | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Crabtree visiting

According to Adam schefter crabtree was #1 on jets big board in 09 when Tannenbaum. Was there gm... He really like crabtree

If true that seals it as a done deal. Hes signing

I like crabtree. I know hes been banged up but I think for a cheap 1 year deal, why the hell not? He has strong hands and snatches the ball out of the air. He would be an upgrade from Gibson or Hartline. I believe he could be a go to guy in the redzone.

Chris Kouffman ‏@ckparrot 12m12 minutes ago
If the Dolphins sign Crabtree you can safely take WR off the positions of interest for Miami in all your 1st round mocks. Just sayin.

I am not a fan of Gurley at #14. That's too high for an injured RB

While a lot of people might initially agree with you that Gurley at 14 is too high. You can bet your a$$ off that your sentiment won't last very long. A healthy Gurley is a top 5 pick. I would be ecstatic if the Phins picked him up. No matter where they picked him up as long as he's on our roster. I've been watching him since high school, and I absolutely love his game.

hes guessing

yeah, I know. I just try to throw some interesting tweets out there for discussion re: the topic...

I still think Fins add a threat on offense in the 1st no matter what happens the rest of FA.. Top 3 WR or Gurley. I am going on record saying I think we draft Gurley.

I dont see offensive line or even defense with first pick.

:lol:

Again, I fail to see a downside to this if its a 1 yr deal. The Fins have Matthews,Landry and Stills who are arugably the future at the WR position for us. But they all are very young and their best years are probabaly infront of them. So why not bring a vet in. If Crabtree flames out (and its probabaly 50/50 that he will) what do we lose?

for all those desperate to go wr round one.... who do you intend to play at lb? safety? corner?

Hot names is great, but if you allow 30 points a game it wont matter

Our cb hole terrifies me. if signing a vet wr allows us to fiz that in the draft then im all for it

I like it.

Crabtree or Jennings would nice.

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

for all those desperate to go wr round one.... who do you intend to play at lb? safety? corner?

Hot names is great, but if you allow 30 points a game it wont matter

Our cb hole terrifies me. if signing a vet wr allows us to fiz that in the draft then im all for it

well said.

Gurley is the closest thing we've seen to AP. I don't think there is a case for #14 being too high...

Back
Top Bottom